What will be shula's record vs Tuberville when he is fired  

59 members have voted

1. 1. What will be shula's record vs Tuberville when he is fired

• 0-4
    • 0-5
    • 0-6
    • Shula will beat Auburn and lose his job within 5 years
    • Shula will beat Auburn and keep his job for more than 5 years

Billy Curry never beat Auburn, 0-3 vs him at bama and something to the effect 0-8 while at GT and 0-2 while at Kentucky. How long will Shula get? He already outlasted Curry. I say he has 2 more years, so he will be 0-5 vs Auburn (streak will be 6) when he is fired.

Auburn's business is beating Alabama and enjoying their suffering. More they lose the more inroads we get in this state. Auburn really is trying to overcome a huge social power. This is like the USSR starting to switch to a democracy. That is near impossible. Auburn taking over this state is near impossible, but we are drawing in. The buzzards are hoovering over Tuscaloosa. I for one hope AU can make it happen.

Auburn's business is beating Alabama and enjoying their suffering.  More they lose the more inroads we get in this state.  Auburn really is trying to overcome a huge social power.  This is like the USSR starting to switch to a democracy.  That is near impossible.  Auburn taking over this state is near impossible, but we are drawing in.  The buzzards are hoovering over Tuscaloosa.  I for one hope AU can make it happen.

218006[/snapback]

I agree but let's don't encourage them to get rid of Shula. He fits into your plan really well :big:

I have lived in Georgia now since 1989, and I noticed something a short while back. Mike Shula is actually Ray Goff. I believe UA will handle Shula exactly the way UGA handled Goff. Think about it; ex QB who did pretty good for himself as a player, well liked by the fans for that reason. Every once in a while(when the schedule is favorable) they have a pretty good season. They will always be one injury, or one five yard penalty in a big game away from any kind of championship. And the fan base will give him the benefit of the doubt far longer than he deserves.

And they both had Joe Kines as a DC, for crying out loud!!

Bammers will hang onto Shula far longer than they should, and we will be the beneficiaries!!!

And Shula will NEVER beat CTT :lol:

Even the GA folks can see the TRUTH about flipper. :D

I still say the Auburn BOT should get together and issue a statement saying:

"We are so pleased with the job Mike Shula is doing at UAT that we have decided to take over paying his contract to ensure he stays at UAT as long as possible."

Archived