AUNation.net tribute to Coach Joe Whitt

StatTiger

Please post your comments and or thoughts about Coach Whitt in this thread. Any war stories would be terrific...

Thanks Coach Whitt, we will miss you on the field!

joewhittsketcha12um.jpg

the collage would be much sweeter (IMO) if the pictures were high quality. Is there an effect you put on them to make them seem low quality?

the collage would be much sweeter (IMO) if the pictures were high quality.  Is there an effect you put on them to make them seem low quality?

218450[/snapback]

Moe,

*YGM*

How is this?

joewhittprojectb19qu.jpg

Great Coach...better person. Good luck, Coach.

:au::homer:

Thanks coach Whitt for your committment and dedication to Auburn University. The university is a far better place because of your involvement.

:au: WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!! :au:

Thanks Coach Whitt for all your years of service to Auburn on and off the field. You are a true Auburn man and embody the Auburn Creed.

Can someone please like name everyone in those pictures. I wasnt around back then on some of those. I can name a few though

218694[/snapback]

Top Row L-R:

Greg Carr, Darrel Crawford, James Willis, Marcelus Mostela, Anthony Harris, Quentin Riggins

Bottom Row L-R:

Takeo Spikes, Ricky Neal, Karlos Dansby, Mark Brown, Dontarrius Thomas, Travis Williams

Thank you Coach Whitt for your many years of service and loyalty to our beloved University. May God Bless and keep you and your family as you take this new step in your AU career.

WAR EAGLE ! ! ! :au:

Can someone please like name everyone in those pictures. I wasnt around back then on some of those. I can name a few though

218694[/snapback]

Top Row L-R:

Greg Carr, Darrel Crawford, James Willis, Marcelus Mostela, Anthony Harris, Quentin RigginsBrown

Bottom Row L-R:

Takeo Spikes, Ricky Neal, Karlos Dansby, Mark Brown, Dontarrius Thomas, Travis Williams

218740[/snapback]

Thanks for the info Stat.

And thank you Coach Whitt for all you have done.

Guest Tigrinum Major
Marcelus Mostela...best name ever.  :thumbsup:

218989[/snapback]

I thought he had double "L"s in both names?

Side note, he has a cousin, Anthony Mostella, that played running back at Oneonta High School that just signed with Army.

I cant really say just how much I respect Coach Whitt. He was a great part of Auburn for so long. 25 years is just about as long as anyone stays at any school. He is a great guy and we we owe him as much and more than can be said. He has been such a huge positive influence on Auburn, the kids, the staffs, the tradition.

We can say thanks to coach Whitt, but it somehow is empty to say it. We owe you so much respect and gratitude that words do truly fail me now. :cry3:

Archived