Under Armor Jerseys

c-zoner

It was an inside joke, sorry to cause confusion. :big:

224457[/snapback]

Three Bama boards are already reporting this as fact and that the NCAA is considering sanctions with no investigation.

Browder has been declared ineligible.

Actually, no harm, no foul.

Sorry for the overreaction. I tell people not to take me too serious and then I jump off the deep end.

Carry on.

224492[/snapback]

I would be very proud if my joke was worthy of a bama rumor. I mean these guys are no slouches when it comes to internet rumors, The've Probably got the greatest internet rumor starting tradition of all time. :big:

224499[/snapback]

Terdition

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It was an inside joke, sorry to cause confusion. :big:

224457[/snapback]

Three Bama boards are already reporting this as fact and that the NCAA is considering sanctions with no investigation.

Browder has been declared ineligible.

Actually, no harm, no foul.

Sorry for the overreaction. I tell people not to take me too serious and then I jump off the deep end.

Carry on.

224492[/snapback]

I would be very proud if my joke was worthy of a bama rumor. I mean these guys are no slouches when it comes to internet rumors, The've Probably got the greatest internet rumor starting tradition of all time. :big:

224499[/snapback]

Terdition

224539[/snapback]

I prefer "terdishun." but my bad for not writing that in bammer dialect, I am truly sorry.

Don't players get billboards of themselves put up in Times Square for the Heisman race? How is that not one big commercial in itself?

Guest Tigrinum Major
Don't players get billboards of themselves put up in Times Square for the Heisman race?  How is that not one big commercial in itself?

224632[/snapback]

It is not an endorsement of a product or service. It is publicity by the University of the player for an individual award.

Players' likenesses can be used, I believe, in promoting the team and school for which they play. Hypocricy? Possibly. But legal under NCAA guidelines.

That makes them sound much more high quality, which is one thing that Russell has forgotten lately.

223938[/snapback]

RUSSELL SCREWED Alex CIty,my hometown, so I have No problem with anyone ripping them! What a joke!

Was Browder wearing an ORANGE jersey in the commercial????

:P

224683[/snapback]

Actually it was an orange and blue tie dye jersey but don't tell anyone.

Archived