AUNation March Madness Brackets

Guest Tigrinum Major

Guest Tigrinum Major

Just a note to all: This was much more difficult than I thought it would be to get the field down to 64 (actually 65). There were a variety of factors that I used, but it mostly came down to gut feel. A low seed or exclusion from this bracket should not be seen as a slam and should not be taken too seriously. Any comments made by the selection committe are completely for humor purposes only and do not reflect any incidents or persons, either real or imagined.

Bracket is warranted only with respect to workmanship and content. Bracket is not guaranteed to produce laughs, chuckles, smiles or insightful revelations. Reader assumes all risk associated with reading bracket.

Do not inhale concentrated vapors of bracket. Do not read bracket near standing water. Do not read bracket while sleeping. Not responsible for injuries caused by reading bracket and subsequently becoming angry, agitated, amused or unable to control bladder function. Not responsible for any pre-existing conditions including, but not limited to, lack of a sense of humor and taking yourself too seriously. Not responsible for mindreading and interpretation of brackets.

Environmentally friendly.

The remedies set forth in this warranty are the selction committee's sole and exclusive remedies, except as is otherwise expressly provided pursuant to the provisions of this warranty. The committee makes no warranty or guarantee of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, no implied expressed warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, regarding any ideas set forth in preceding post supplied by the committee herewith.

Please, no wagering.

Guest Tigrinum Major

The Selection Committee will provide commentary tomorrow on all regions.

The play-in game is True Blue 72 and Captain Liger and will be held on Tuesday. Voting begins at 9:00 AM and ends at 9:00 AM on Wednesday.

Guest Tigrinum Major
Wow, no love for the longest tenured resident "bammer"

The Jordan Region is brutal...and i really thought Stat would get a 2 seed  :D

224716[/snapback]

To be quite honest, the original thought was to do a play-in game between you and Southlink, but there were too many people that were Auburn fans that I couldn't leave out. Sorry, maybe I should do an NIT bracket for rival fans?

Hell...I fell like the University of Alabama should feel right now...just happy and lucky as hell to get in the dance. :big:

224756[/snapback]

ditto here, only I will never feel like the turds under any cirumstances.

Oh, crap...I'm in the dreaded 5-12 slot. A #12 always beats a #5...my good regular season could be rendered meaningless with a few mouse clicks.

Well it looks like I will be one and done, but it will be an honor to be on the same court as Jenny.

Here's to hoping I can get 5% of the vote! :cheer:

I'll take a (bama) moral victory if I can get it.

Pretty rough draw on that one Aubie 16. Although with Jenny being married to a corndog there is always a last ditch three point effort from your own baseline that you can take.

Oh, crap...I'm in the dreaded 5-12 slot.  A #12 always beats a #5...my good regular season could be rendered meaningless with a few mouse clicks.

224822[/snapback]

No kidding...sorry that I am going to have to take you down this year...I have always kind of liked you...matter of fact, why don't we get the inevitable over with a you go ahead and forfeit while you still have some pride left... :big:

Like , the Bammites I'm just pleased to get in(#11 seed- Toomers).

Also like Bama I will refuse to play UAB(WarTim) if we meet in the Sweet Sixteen.

WAREAGLE!!!, I shan't forfeit...but screen names could be a deciding factor and yours is much more, shall we say, "user-friendly" than my cryptic one (It's short for "Sugar Land Auburn Grad", btw.

Guest Tigrinum Major
WAREAGLE!!!, I shan't forfeit...but screen names could be a deciding factor and yours is much more, shall we say, "user-friendly" than my cryptic one (It's short for "Sugar Land Auburn Grad", btw.

224849[/snapback]

I had always wondered about that. Sugar Land, Tx?

Wow, no love for the longest tenured resident "bammer"

The Jordan Region is brutal...and i really thought Stat would get a 2 seed  :D

224716[/snapback]

I am going to beat you down in the NIT!

Archived