AUNation March Madness Brackets

Guest Tigrinum Major

an 11 always wins.  Consider me your Gonzaga and your huckleberry.

224809[/snapback]

Hey! I should take that as a challenge to start some smack--but then, I am the quiet one. :D

Can't complain about a #6 seed, though, when I didn't even know I was in the competition!

Like , the Bammites I'm just pleased to get in(#11 seed- Toomers).

Also like Bama I will refuse to play UAB(WarTim) if we meet in the Sweet Sixteen.

224835[/snapback]

I get the unfathomable task of taking on Tim in the first round... **sigh**

Let's see:

Headfake, then take him to his left...rinse, repeat.

Maybe I will have a shot in this one, much like Richmond in 1991 when they beat Syracuse.

Yep, TM, that's the place...lived here for 9 years now.

Wow, no love for the longest tenured resident "bammer"

The Jordan Region is brutal...and i really thought Stat would get a 2 seed  :D

224716[/snapback]

I am going to beat you down in the NIT!

224855[/snapback]

Ill bet I got a better jumpshot than you... :P

But if the game is in Auburn youll probably win...its basically a home game for a UGA guy...since we all know Auburn is in West GA :)

Sorry, BG, I have the best team money can buy.

:P

225030[/snapback]

What? Did you find Harrick to coach players hand picked by Logan Young? :P

Wow, I have a tough road ahead. texaubie in the 1st round, with the possibility of lining up against WarTim in the 2nd round? Looks like I better get my gameface on!

i can respect a libbie getting a 14 seed on here, but was it really necessary to pile on my already-low-seeding with the toughest 3 seed ever seen: StaTiger? i mean has there ever been a 14 seed with lower odds than a 16?

Guest Tigrinum Major

In an effort to "clean up" the forums, I merged all the old voting threads into one. Unfortunately, that erased all the polls. So, I have updated the brackets to reflect the results so far.

Sorry for the screw up.

TM,

if this has been addressed i apologize.

next year, can we have a deal where we fill in a bracket much like the real tourney prior to voting.

thanks

Guest Tigrinum Major

Brackets updated through the first round.

Regional second rounds start on Monday!

war chinook, I don't know how we would do that without there being a lot of manual work to get the brackets tabulated. Volunteer?

war chinook, I don't know how we would do that without there being a lot of manual work to get the brackets tabulated.  Volunteer?

226860[/snapback]

I have a stand-alone software package I use for entering, updating, weighting, and tabulating bracket scoring.....

Guest Tigrinum Major

war chinook, I don't know how we would do that without there being a lot of manual work to get the brackets tabulated.  Volunteer?

226860[/snapback]

I have a stand-alone software package I use for entering, updating, weighting, and tabulating bracket scoring.....

226861[/snapback]

Would it work for people choosing their brackets and having a "pool" for the faux brackets that I created?

226860[/snapback]

226861[/snapback]

Would it work for people choosing their brackets and having a "pool" for the faux brackets that I created?

226862[/snapback]

Oh yeah!!

Guest Tigrinum Major

Would it have worked for my brackets also? Have you been holding out on me as I struggle with Excel, Paint and photobucket?

226860[/snapback]

226861[/snapback]

226862[/snapback]

Oh yeah!!

226863[/snapback]

Warning WARNING, Attempts at paying off the Ref's are in the process

Would it have worked for my brackets also?  Have you been holding out on me as I struggle with Excel, Paint and photobucket?

226864[/snapback]

ummmmm..... Well yes.... :angry:

Guest Tigrinum Major
Would it have worked for my brackets also?  Have you been holding out on me as I struggle with Excel, Paint and photobucket?

226864[/snapback]

ummmmm..... Well yes.... :angry:

226866[/snapback]

I keed, I keed, sto.

I got the link. I can't download it here, but I will at home and mess around with it.

Thanks!

Archived