Chan Gailey signs new contract

Guest Tigrinum Major

Gailey should get on the phone and thank CTT for making him look like a million bucks on national TV last year.

I feel like Gailey is worth his money, unlike another coach on the other side of the state.

In today's lesson...

Gailey is to UGA as Shula is to Auburn.

226460[/snapback]

Well, maybe not. Slink can help me out here, but has there been an 8-10+ year era where you can make an argument that GT was better than UGA. Seems like the Dogs have always had the upper hand.

Well, maybe not.  Slink can help me out here, but has there been an 8-10+ year era where you can make an argument that GT was better than UGA.  Seems like the Dogs have always had the upper hand.

Last time Tech consistently beat us was from 1949-1956

Chan Gailey needs to thank Auburn for making him look good. He has won exactly 7 game every season at GaTech, he needs to up that win total a little. The Yellow Jackets are a very average program, I hope Reggie Ball is gone, what an up and down player. I used to watch Tech every time they were on tv when they had my favorite little guy at qb, Joe Hamilton.

Joe Hamilton was my hero growing up...

This all but promises for the next five years to be seven win + west coast bowl trip for GT... Gailey calls the offensive plays, and refuses to get an OC, which is the reason for the underachievement.

Then again a QB who could hit calvin johnson IN STRIDE wouldnt hurt either

Georgia fans love Gailey like Tech fans loved Jim Donnan....

This all but promises for the next five years to be seven win + west coast bowl trip for GT... Gailey calls the offensive plays, and refuses to get an OC, which is the reason for the underachievement. 

226542[/snapback]

Joe kept those Jackets in a lot of games they should have been blown out in. Take out Gailey and put in Nutt and it is the truth for both. I miss Donnan on the sideline, you could always count on them to choke against Auburn,Tech,UF or UT.

226542[/snapback]

georgia tech has an OC Patrick Nix :poke:

Gailey calls the offensive plays, and refuses to get an OC

My bad- I meant that Gailey wont let the OC call the plays.

georgia tech has an OC Patrick Nix

It's my understanding that Gailey does all the offensive playcalling.

I think Nix designs the plays and is also the QB coach

Archived