Gotta hear this!!!! UPDATED WITH LINK

tgr4lfe

As many may know CTT and family worships at Auburn CoC where I do. Our minister did a special sermon a few weeks ago on family and unity. During the sermon he "interviewed" Tommy about the football program and team unity. I missed it being out of town, but just got the CD. It was a great lesson!!! The things Tommy had to say will make you proud he is an Auburn Tiger!!

EDIT: I hope this will work. Took deceks7 advice and put it on savefile.com. Let's try it.

Sermon featuring Tommy Tuberville

Someone let me know pronto if this link works properly!!!

He will....I just e-mailed it to him right before I posted it.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Unfortunately, I cannot get the file that you emailed me to work, tgr4lfe. I am still working on it, but I am at a standstill right now.

It might take me until tomorrow.

Unfortunately, I cannot get the file that you emailed me to work, tgr4lfe.  I am still working on it, but I am at a standstill right now. 

227147[/snapback]

Got another e-mail I can send it to??

Guest Tigrinum Major
Unfortunately, I cannot get the file that you emailed me to work, tgr4lfe.  I am still working on it, but I am at a standstill right now. 

227147[/snapback]

Got another e-mail I can send it to??

227150[/snapback]

The problem is the file format. I am not at a place where I can convert it to a file format suitable for upload. At least I haven't figured out how yet.

what format is it in? and what are you trying to do?

Send it to me and i can put it up on my ftp server. How big is it?

Guest Tigrinum Major

Ok, pcola, forwarded to ya.

I didn't score high enough on the nerd test to convert and host that file.

I just copied the file off the CD that was burned. If you have problems with it cola just let me know. I can try again to save in .wmv file of something. I really want the AUNation family to hear this!!

Sounds very interesting - I'd love to hear it and am looking forward to it!

Thanks for Sharing!!! :au:

did this ever get linked?

We want to hear it.  :)

227526[/snapback]

Not yet. We are still working on it. Stay tuned.

Is it less than 60MB?  You can upload to http://www.savefile.com/ then post the link.  We could then download the file.

227652[/snapback]

good idea. It is about 27mb as an wma or mp3 file. I'll try that!!!!

Guest Tigrinum Major

That file is taking forever to load and I have a fairly high speed connection. In fact, I have just started downloading it again after a 30 minute wait. I am anxiously awaiting hearing it, but it might be tomorrow.

That file is taking forever to load and I have a fairly high speed connection.  In fact, I have just started downloading it again after a 30 minute wait.  I am anxiously awaiting hearing it, but it might be tomorrow.

227949[/snapback]

I started the download and then went for my nightly gamecube beating that my 7 year old so looks forward to. Just finished listening to the file, Thanks, I have friends I will share this with in the morning.

Archived