Alabama wins National Championship

Nay4AU

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this post but since there isn't a rock paper scissors forum I posted it here. The first thing that came to mind for me was Brodie getting pounded into the turf. Rock crushes paper!

Rock Paper Scissors

I hear as soon as they get a new "Candy Land" coach, they'll "be back" in that sport, too. Meanwhile the team continues its conditioning program of reviewing color recognition every afternoon. :big:

I hear they are going to be in the AP Top 5 in Freeze Tag this year.

229721[/snapback]

The Hide 'n Seek Championships are on ESPN-32H Sunday night at 2 a.m. Bama's playing Nebraska.

Ya'll can't forget the Duck Duck Goose tournament... It's better than March Madness.. I've already filled out my bracket, and looking to win it all...

Once again............................. ALABAMA has added another meaningless Title to thier already storied history of National Titles...........

Like da Bear said................"If a laundry mat wants to vote us national champs, then we will claim it!".............

i love this quote...

Countless children have grown up playing RPS. But Julianna Vaughn was not one of them, and she didn't expect to do well in the tournament. "I was just like, `I'll throw and compete, but I really want to go shopping right now,'" she said.

I guess we can no longer consider them a gymnastics school...

I am looking forward to the coverage of the World Series of Old Maid though on the Ocho.

Rolltide.com has spring training pics of the Twister team from 2-a-days.

I don't think their Smear the Queer team has finalized their roster yet.

Surprisingly, they have no titles to their credit in the Scategories and Trivial Pursuit category.

Well, they are favorites for the Tiddlywinks Championship to be played later this year, they are so confident that they have already built another trophy cabinet.

229887[/snapback]

No, they will use the trophy case for the Iron Bowl trophy cause it has been sitting empty for some time.

Guest Tigrinum Major

In a related story, the Alabama "Hide and Seek" team just completed a successful spring season and the "Mother May I" squad is expected to do well at the NCAA Regionals in Tuscaloosa later this month.

However, the "Red Rover" team was defeated when Brodie Croyle kept falling down whenever approached by a Simmons Middle School team member, who all decked themselves out in dreadlocks and gold teeth.

In a related story, the Alabama "Hide and Seek" team just completed a successful spring season and the "Mother May I" squad is expected to do well at the NCAA Regionals in Tuscaloosa later this month.

229937[/snapback]

In a related story the Simon Says Squad was defeated when the command was "Simon Says Don't Cheat" and nobody from the UAT squad knew that command.

Archived