Pac 10 looking into R.Bush...

fearthetiger03

Hmm, It will be interesting to see how this plays out. It is usually best not to jump to conclusions with these things since there certainly are plenty of questions to be answered still.

yeah...next thing you know they'll be saying something rediculous like, say....., alabama's football coach went on a golf outing and he gave a stripper the university credit card and she racked up a grand to room service on her way out the door to new orleans.

or even more unbelievable...a vandy grad has been paying for football players to attend the u of alabama. a vanderbilt grad paying for players at alabama...thats a good one. they should at least make these things half believable.

oh yeah.....i forgot. my bad

yeah...next thing you know they'll be saying something rediculous like, say....., alabama's football coach went on a golf outing and he gave a stripper the university credit card and she racked up a grand to room service on her way out the door to new orleans.

or even more unbelievable...a vandy grad has been paying for football players to attend the u of alabama. a vanderbilt grad paying for players at alabama...thats a good one. they should at least make these things half believable.

oh yeah.....i forgot. my bad

232026[/snapback]

:roflol::big:

Archived