Libby lawyer to argue Bush's role in leak

By James Vicini

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The lawyer for former White House aide Lewis "Scooter" Libby said on Friday he would argue that his client revealed intelligence on Iraq after Vice President Dick Cheney authorized it and President George W. Bush declassified the information.

At a hearing on what documents the prosecution must turn over to the defense, lawyer Theodore Wells also said he believed there may be testimony or statements by Bush and Cheney that the disclosure of the intelligence was authorized.

http://today.reuters.com/news/newsArticle....S-BUSH-LEAK.xml

That's just super, BF. You keep a keen eye on how all that works out, and get back to us, ok?

:roflol:

LOL! Reuters is doing a great job. I think I'll leave it to them to follow the story. I have more important things to do like short the U.S. Dollar.

I have more important things to do like short the U.S. Dollar.

Doing your best Benedict Arnold impresion, I see. <_<

No. Just protecting my wealth.

234192[/snapback]

Well, shorting the $$ is one thing you and Bill Gates have in common. Ya might enen have his hair cut, for all I know. :homer:

The Last Gasp of the Dollar?

Iran bourse opens next week

Currently, the world is drowning in dollars, even a small movement could trigger a massive recession in the United States. There’s nothing remotely “conspiratorial” about this. It is simply a matter of supply and demand. If the oil bourse creates less demand for the dollar, the value of the dollar will sink accordingly; pushing energy, housing, food and other prices higher.

Oil has been linked to the dollar since the 1970s when OPEC agreed to denominate it exclusively in dollars. This provided the US a virtual monopoly which has allowed it to run huge account deficits without fear of crippling interest rate hikes. As Bill O’ Grady of A.G.Edwards said, “If OPEC decided they didn’t want dollars anymore, it would be the end of American hegemony by signaling the end to the dollar as the sole reserve currency.”

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article12960.htm

No. Just protecting my wealth.

234192[/snapback]

Well, shorting the $$ is one thing you and Bill Gates have in common. Ya might enen have his hair cut, for all I know. :homer:

234195[/snapback]

My haircut

BillGateshaircut.JPG

Bill's haircut

bill-gates.jpg

Archived