Life

Eagle's Claw

I've read many request's for pray on the forum the last several years of reading and posting. And I have one of my own -

My wife Miranda (30 yrs old) was diagnosed on May 14, 2004 with Philadelphia Positive Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (Ph+ A.L.L.). She went through three rounds of chemo to put her in remission, then to a Stem Cell Transplant, from her brother as a perfect match. At the one year post-transplant mark, her blood/bone marrow biopsy tests came back as a relapse. She was put on a non-toxic clinical trial drug which put her back in remission for seven months. She relapsed again, which we turned back to chemo. This put her back in remission for two months. She is now back in her third relapse, And back on chemotherapy. Her primary doctor is chief of staff of M.D. Anderson with the doctors at Emory in ATL - We know we are good hands. We just hope the Lord is looking after us.

We appreciate all the good thoughts and prayers.

EC

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife. Stay positive and remember, God doesn't give us more than we can handle.

Sometimes we lose sight of what is really important. I have prayed for your wife and your family. May God give you and your family strength during this trying time.

Prayers sent, brother....

:au::homer:

Prayers are sent and my thoughts with you and your family. Always remember that even though you will never have met most of us, we are all a family on this board, though at times a little dysfunctional. Whenever you need somebody to talk with to help get you through these tough time, we are all here for you.

Prayers are Sent. and will be thinking of you and your wife...

God Bless!!!!

Prayers sent just now and will continue. May God Bless and give you strength and may He let you know that He is always close by you. Send our love to your lovelly bride.

God Bless ! ! !

Prayers sent here as well. Guys, this is one thing that keeps me coming back, seeing how everyone pulls together in these situations. Bless you all, one never knows when a comment, gesture, of action will make all the difference in someone's life.

Prayers sent, EC.

Archived