Will bamas D be ready for

Ravad

You guys might want to worry about WSU and not us .....WSU will be playing with the same thing Wisconsin was and that is EMOTION and they have nothing to lose and the Barn has everything to lose. BTW with the front page and you guys constant post on THE UNIVERSITY I believe you guys are overly obsessed with The Tide and really need to get a life.

You guys might want to worry about WSU and not us .....WSU will be playing with the same thing Wisconsin was and that is EMOTION and they have nothing to lose and the Barn has everything to lose. BTW with the front page and you guys constant post on THE UNIVERSITY I believe you guys are overly obsessed with The Tide and really need to get a life.

248906[/snapback]

After everythng that's gone on in the last few days, I expect our guys to be playing on emotion ALL season. Nothing like a championship ring to go along with a solid diploma for saying "Up Yours!" to the NYT and other critics!

Bama runs the ball, Hawaii throws it.

Bama has a better defense and Hawaii can't stop the run.

If Bama turns it over four or more times, they'll lose. They won't, and they'll win 34-17.

248906[/snapback]

After everythng that's gone on in the last few days, I expect our guys to be playing on emotion ALL season. Nothing like a championship ring to go along with a solid diploma for saying "Up Yours!" to the NYT and other critics!

248914[/snapback]

All hatred aside and attempting to look at this in an unbias manner I have come up with this way to evaluate :ua: & The Barn.....On one hand you The Barn that lost their entire WR corp, a large chunk of their D and their best player(Mcneil) but they have a great OC and are basically revolving the entire team around Kenny Irons. On the other hand you have a :ua: team that lost a big chunk of the D, the QB and their best player(Ryans) but :ua: has a great DC and is revolving their entire team around Kenneth Darby.........IMO this year these teams are more equal than they have ever been and is kind of stupid the Barn is ranked so high, my ranking is 12 or 13 and should be looking at a Cotton Bowl bid due to :lsu: winning the WEST. :ua: is going to need to prove themselves and should be ranked 19-24 but with an easy nonconf should be looking at a Peach Bowl bid. And about au playing with Emotion, this NYT article is not throwing enough weight around to really give a seasons worth of motivation, maybe 2 or 3 games worth.

IMO this year these teams are more equal than they have ever been and is kind of stupid the Barn is ranked so high

248995[/snapback]

That is the worst analysis of anything related to college football. You forgot about the potential 5 All-Americans: Kenny Irons, David Irons, Grubbs, Duckworth, Bliss.

You forget that our O-line is ranked amongst the top ten in the nation. Or the fact that Auburn is returning an experienced backfield in Cox, Irons, Lester, & Stewart.

Courtney Taylor returns with a 100% injury free ankle. Prechae got alot of playing time last year as well at WR. On defense we return pre-season all-SEC (some got All-SEC last year) Gunn and Groves at DE, Herring at LB, and David Irons as a potential Thorpe winner.

Then you plug in the more exciting package that Muschamp will bring to the table, you let Borges complete the act... A top ten pre-season ranking my friend.

Capstone, itd be cool if you stopped calling them the barn and barners...id like to think we'd extend them the same curtosey that we'd expect fellow AU fans.

Capstone, itd be cool if you stopped calling them the barn and barners...id like to think we'd extend them the same curtosey that we'd expect fellow AU fans.

249013[/snapback]

I don't think there's any need in getting sensitive towards simple name calling as long as it's civil...I don't care about the UAT, bammar, bammers being used in EVERY post.

249013[/snapback]

I don't think there's any need in getting sensitive towards simple name calling as long as it's civil...I don't care about the UAT, bammar, bammers being used in EVERY post.

249020[/snapback]

You are also on an AU board. And when you call it the "barn" you are talking about a university that is part of the state of alabama. A little respect goes a long way. But thats just one man's opinion.

You are also on an AU board. And when you call it the "barn" you are talking about a university that is part of the state of alabama. A little respect goes a long way. But thats just one man's opinion.

And you sir have my respect. :thumbsup:

249013[/snapback]

Very nice BG.... :)

:au::homer:

Archived