Video on J-H construction

vatz22au

Would've been nice if they talked about the changes to the inside. I don't really like the "extra 500 parking spaces" because it is very misleading. We lost parking where the lott currently is and a lot of parking where the new student union is going. We did gain a little extra parking out of it though, just not that many I don't think.

Would've been nice if they talked about the changes to the inside. I don't really like the "extra 500 parking spaces" because it is very misleading. We lost parking where the lott currently is and a lot of parking where the new student union is going. We did gain a little extra parking out of it though, just not that many I don't think.

This is more than likely true and not the "net" addition of parking spaces. Much like dorms...when colleges and universities build dorms the headlines will read 756 NEW DORM ROOMS TO BE ADDED. Within the article you will find out that they are taking 400 "offline" with the construction for a "net" addition of 356. Same song, different tune.

Archived