Bamamag Attitude on "Ice Cream" Comment

DKW 86

http://mb28.scout.com/falabamafans48326frm...ID=101189.topic

I think mmmmoooooo ageweeeee! said it all. If you think a bama athlete should be punished, even after the "ice cream comment," even after having 2500+ posts on your forum, you are a :au: fan....

Truly sad...

http://www.tidesports.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar.../608090362/1067

The first post was from Cecil Hurt in the NYT-Tuscaloosa. He was as weak as he could be and they still ripped him apart.

This is funny, typical, and SAD...all rolled into one. The uaters , as paul finescum said, "are about wins, NOT honor".

If this were an Auburn Football player, the State's papers would be loaded with editorials demanding an appology and, most likely, the player be dismissed immeditaley. You know it, I know it, and THEY know it.

Thank God Coach Tuberville is in CONTROL of our program. This type stuff is a TEAM "killer". They can ill afford any of this type stuff. flipper is in WAY over his head and has been from the start. I wish him a LONG "career" in west vance. :thumbsup:

Wow, did anyone else read this post by psciro

I would give my season tickets for you to walk out from behind that keyboard and share with CMS or JS as you have so cowardly done on this board. Ear-full my a**. I bet you bet beat your wife and kick your dog. You like it when they can;t fight back.

Just Wow! I bet this guy didn't expect to get this response just for suggesting CMS should be a tougher disciplinarian

Highlights:

This situation has been talked about for months - and guess who makes the decision? Mike Shula. He has done a fine job in previous cases of discipline, and this case has been handled just as it should be - internally. Juwan broke the law, not some higher moral principle. The law is not a moral code. Stop acting like he should show remorse, as if he is a baby killer or something. If I get caught speeding, I don't show remorse, except for maybe getting caught.
heat on HCMS over his discipline methods was pretty lame myself. I do not think HCMS has given one thought over what anyone else is doing much less those two guys. Heck his dad is one of the greatest coaches in the history of football. With that advice just a telephone call away why would he need to ask anyone else or even care what they thought. Not to mention he has decades of experience on his own staff! i amy not agree with folks about some things but one thing I do know is HCMS is competent and proficient as well as his staff for the most part.

After that, the blatant disregard for subject-verb agreements in these posts finally drove me to stop reading.

:banghead: This gets to the heart of the difference between AU and UAT from a fan base perspective, to program, to players.

Sears and Blackmon screw up and say "we'll accept whatever punishment we get, learn from, become better for it and move on." Sears deserves big punishment for DUI. Blackmon should get 1 game (LSU) for underage drinking, IMHO. Either way punsihment will be passed down and these kids will learn from it and move on.

MariJuwana gets caught with a stolen handgun, no license and weed - Charges get dropped becasue of the Bammer machine, Coach Shiela doesn't address the issue and probably won't, MariJuwana basically thumbs his nose to the media, his coach, his teammates, and the crapstone in a mightier than thou attitude.

The majority of bammers want to sweep it all away and defend this punk's comments. Bammers (fans, admin, coaches, etc) will always be the same and it will eventually bite them in the arse again when they sweep the wrong thing away, take shortcuts in recruiting, etc.

Once a turd, always a turd! :soapbox:

When Juwan was asked what his punishment should be for his weed/gun incident he suggested " he deserved an ice cream cone".

Archived