Further Proof of Alabama's Downward Spiral...

otterinbham

Daniel Moore didn't even put much time into this illustration. Just kind of did a pencil sketch. I guess because this is the most illustrious football victory Alabama has had in a long time, unless you count them squeezing out a last minute clutch victories against 5-6 Tennessee or 3-8 Ole Miss.

http://www.newlifeart.com/

if daniel moore is an artist, then i'm the director of NASA. kids in grade school have as much talent as he does. and it has nothing to do with the subject matter.

"The Last Pass" -- from the last Cotton Bowl, naturally. I wonder if he immortalized "The Last Sack" from the last Iron Bowl. Now, that is something I might buy. :big:

if daniel moore is an artist, then i'm the director of NASA. kids in grade school have as much talent as he does. and it has nothing to do with the subject matter.

Crack Kills....just a reminder.

The drawing is not great quality in my artist's opinion. If the painting is done of that image, it doesn't seem like it would be that good.

I think the best painting that Moore has done was the painting of Tyler Watts running into Tennessee's endzone in 2002? The light and shadow in that painting was amazing. On the other end, I thought that his painting of shaun alexander running against Florida in 99' was pretty poor. He has a talent, but not quite as good as some people think. He can disguise it well with the way he blends color on helmets and uniforms and can therefore make a painting look more realistic than it really is.

Ryan

The drawing is not great quality in my artist's opinion. If the painting is done of that image, it doesn't seem like it would be that good.

I think the best painting that Moore has done was the painting of Tyler Watts running into Tennessee's endzone in 2002? The light and shadow in that painting was amazing. On the other end, I thought that his painting of shaun alexander running against Florida in 99' was pretty poor. He has a talent, but not quite as good as some people think. He can disguise it well with the way he blends color on helmets and uniforms and can therefore make a painting look more realistic than it really is.

Ryan

I too think Daniel Moore’s work is up and down. I think that UT ’02 painting is nice. I know he doesn’t do much Auburn portraits but I think the Bo over the Top looks great. I wasn’t crazy about his portrait of Bowden. That’s not based on subject matter but the art itself. Has anyone seen the Iron Bowl Gold calendars? It appears he didn’t put a lot of work into those portraits

I thought these prints were supposed to represent great moments in Bama history. Are you bammers telling me a kick that barely goes over the cross bar against a weak TT school is now considered great? Boy how the mighty have slipped.

LOL. He had to stand on the first shelf to reach the helmets.

Some of DM's better work IMO.

I noticed DM didn't include the foot stool Tot used to reach the shelf in this painting.

Crack Kills....just a reminder.

Hmmmmmm...so you got any? By the way...even too much Kool Aid will kill ya, BG. :big:

:au::homer:

terrybowden.jpg

You know you like it.

I do! :)

Any coach who can win 20 in a row is OK in my book...he just didn't recruit as well as some...but let's not get into that again...or I'll bring up the orange jersey.... :lol:

:au::homer:

I think Moore does pretty good work. I've got one of his paintings.

From a negative standpoint, I'll say that he overdoes it. There was no reason to paint anything from last season. And he does a series of three (or is it four) paintings?

What's next?

"The Disgrace" a series of paintings of Mike Price in a strip club?

"The First Down"

"The One Yard Run"

"The Incomplete Pass"

???

From a negative standpoint, I'll say that he overdoes it. There was no reason to paint anything from last season. And he does a series of three (or is it four) paintings?

What's next?

"The First Down"

"The One Yard Run"

"The Incomplete Pass"

???

G2, you are the man! You never fail to bring a smile to my face!

I heard that Moore has already been commisioned for a painting @ seasons end.

The title?..... "The BRICK ! ! !"

My question is how can Moore even think about painting anything for the turd nation when SPUAT is still dukeing it out with him in court?

What's next?

"The First Down"

"The One Yard Run"

"The Incomplete Pass"

???

Boy that's funny as hell. Let's add some more topics, shall we?

"The coaching search." Show the athletic director's look of pain face as he has been turned down by the coach of UCF.

"The rationalization." A realistic depiction of Brodie Croyle claiming that Alabama was the better team in the 2005 Iron Bowl because they outscored us in the final three quarters. For an extra $500, you can get the holographic version where, if you move your head from side to side very quickly, you'll notice other players nodding in agreement, while members of the press shake their heads from side to side in dumbfoundment.

"Hey We Almost Got Tebow!" Show Shula on his knees begging in the Tebow's kitchen. However, you will notice several clues salted around the painting that foreshadow the boy's true intentions: The Florida cap his dad is wearing, the Florida clock up on the wall, the Florida magnets on the refrigerator, and Coach Urban Meyer hiding in the pantry.

"We Made Our Point." A stirring visual tribute to the Alabama legal team arguing the Crimson Tide's case before the infractions committee.

"5 Championships, 12 Championships. Hey, what's the difference?" A recreation of the moment in the 'Bama Sports Information Department when the SID cooks up his bogus list of national championships.

"The Slave Trade." The setting is Memphis. And Albert Means' Coach discreetly tucks an envelope full of cash into his jacket pocket while a beaming Logan Young puts his arms around a confused-looking high school senior.

What's next?

"The First Down"

"The One Yard Run"

"The Incomplete Pass"

???

Boy that's funny as hell. Let's add some more topics, shall we?

"The coaching search." Show the athletic director's look of pain face as he has been turned down by the coach of UCF.

"The rationalization." A realistic depiction of Brodie Croyle claiming that Alabama was the better team in the 2005 Iron Bowl because they outscored us in the final three quarters. For an extra $500, you can get the holographic version where, if you move your head from side to side very quickly, you'll notice other players nodding in agreement, while members of the press shake their heads from side to side in dumbfoundment.

"Hey We Almost Got Tebow!" Show Shula on his knees begging in the Tebow's kitchen. However, you will notice several clues salted around the painting that foreshadow the boy's true intentions: The Florida cap his dad is wearing, the Florida clock up on the wall, the Florida magnets on the refrigerator, and Coach Urban Meyer hiding in the pantry.

"We Made Our Point." A stirring visual tribute to the Alabama legal team arguing the Crimson Tide's case before the infractions committee.

"5 Championships, 12 Championships. Hey, what's the difference?" A recreation of the moment in the 'Bama Sports Information Department when the SID cooks up his bogus list of national championships.

"The Slave Trade." The setting is Memphis. And Albert Means' Coach discreetly tucks an envelope full of cash into his jacket pocket while a beaming Logan Young puts his arms around a confused-looking high school senior.

:roflol::roflol::roflol: You are KILLIN' me Otter ! ! ! :roflol::roflol::roflol:

Archived