Two Back Systems... AU featured, of course.

Jenny AU-92

That strategy, in my book, beats the #### out of a Heisman any day. That's the team concept in action. That's what we want. Nothing defeats a program more than selfishness. If we get a Heisman, then the school, team and fans all share that trophy, not the individual. No runningback, worth his salt, would take sole credit for the accomplishment. It will always be a team effort.

Good read. Thanks Football Goddess!

That strategy, in my book, beats the #### out of a Heisman any day. That's the team concept in action. That's what we want. Nothing defeats a program more than selfishness. If we get a Heisman, then the school, team and fans all share that trophy, not the individual. No runningback, worth his salt, would take sole credit for the accomplishment. It will always be a team effort.

Yeah it does make it harder for one guy to shine enough to win a heisman, but it keeps guys fresher which makes the team more effective. I would take a team with national title contention year in and year out over trying to make on guy shine enough to win that glorified popularity contest the heisman has become. Not to take anything way from guys who won it pre-90's but seems like every year it only get worse, its almost a lock now for the guy who has his butt kissed and highlighted most by espn to win it.

Yeah it does make it harder for one guy to shine enough to win a heisman, but it keeps guys fresher which makes the team more effective. I would take a team with national title contention year in and year out over trying to make on guy shine enough to win that glorified popularity contest the heisman has become. Not to take anything way from guys who won it pre-90's but seems like every year it only get worse, its almost a lock now for the guy who has his butt kissed and highlighted most by espn to win it.

And the NFL loves getting big skill RBs with low mileage on their tires.

And the NFL loves getting big skill RBs with low mileage on their tires.

Indeed they do, an they sure do show it too, somewhere near 30 million guaranteed for Ronnie and Carnell combined, I could handle making that kind of money.

Funny how the trend goes though. If you ahve a "heisman" candidate you are in MNC contention. That popularity contest is two fold and connected!!

Archived