Newt continues to make more and more sense

AURaptor

Watching Newt tonight on Gretta VanSustran, he's nailed the Mid - East , once again. Israel lost the 5 1/2 week war, and the Liberal West Wing media is trumpeting that sad fact to the delight of the Islamo-Fascist.

Hezbollah won't be dismantled, but will in fact gain more power, $$ and recruits because it survived the war w/ Israel. ( thanks in large part to a willing/appeasing Western media )

Iran and Syria are all the more emboldened now that Israel lost. And in their eyes, the US has lost as well. Through out the Mid-East, the USA's stature has taken a major hit, even though it never fired a single shot in the latest war.

Most people, and even a higher % of politicans, have failed to recognize the threat from the Islamo-fascist. Sadly, the majority of Americans are programed for the mini-series of t.v. wars, where as the rest of Islam is setting the stage for a war lasting decades.

Atlas may indeed be ready to shrug.

Watching Newt tonight on Gretta VanSustran, he's nailed the Mid - East , once again. Israel lost the 5 1/2 week war, and the Liberal West Wing media is trumpeting that sad fact to the delight of the Islamo-Fascist.

Hezbollah won't be dismantled, but will in fact gain more power, $$ and recruits because it survived the war w/ Israel. ( thanks in large part to a willing/appeasing Western media )

Iran and Syria are all the more emboldened now that Israel lost. And in their eyes, the US has lost as well. Through out the Mid-East, the USA's stature has taken a major hit, even though it never fired a single shot in the latest war.

Most people, and even a higher % of politicans, have failed to recognize the threat from the Islamo-fascist. Sadly, the majority of Americans are programed for the mini-series of t.v. wars, where as the rest of Islam is setting the stage for a war lasting decades.

Atlas may indeed ready to shrug.

Good points. I don't know what it will take to wake the libs and make them realize we are at war, not just the United States, but the whole free world. These muslims aren't going to stop and, with our actions being hampered by our own media and leftist politicians, you can rest assured the attacks will get worse. It was absolutely sickening to watch western journalists react with glee at the Hezbollah resistance.

One of these days, hopefully before it's too late, these people will realize what is at stake here and allow us to take the white gloves off and deal with this threat once and for all. The longer we wait, the more prolonged and bloody the fight will be.

Good points. I don't know what it will take to wake the libs and make them realize we are at war, not just the United States, but the whole free world. These muslims aren't going to stop and, with our actions being hampered by our own media and leftist politicians, you can rest assured the attacks will get worse. It was absolutely sickening to watch western journalists react with glee at the Hezbollah resistance.

One of these days, hopefully before it's too late, these people will realize what is at stake here and allow us to take the white gloves off and deal with this threat once and for all. The longer we wait, the more prolonged and bloody the fight will be.

9/11, Breslan, Daniel Pearl, Nick Berg, Spain, London, Theo Van Gogh, and now Lebanon. Sadly, I don't think anything will wake these folks up. They blindly wandered through the 90's as the USS Cole , WTC '93, 2 E.Africa Embassies and Kobar Towers were attacked, and yet they still want to blame Bush. He wasn't even in OFFICE, but somehow , it's all the NEOCON'S fault.

You can thank the Left wing media for lying over and over again to plant the seeds of discontent when it should have been reporting the facts.

I don't know what it will take to wake the libs and make them realize we are at war, not just the United States, but the whole free world.

Don't forget, conservative Libertarians are anti-war too. So, there goes you theory about the anti-war movement being prototypical of just liberals.

I don't know what it will take to wake the libs and make them realize we are at war, not just the United States, but the whole free world.

Don't forget, conservative Libertarians are anti-war too. So, there goes you theory about the anti-war movement being prototypical of just liberals.

Umm..I'm a conservative Libertarain, and I'm not anti-war. So there goes that template. :roflol: Sure, if we lived in world which operated in philosophical purity, I might see the rationale here. But the world does not abide by our neatly trimmed definitions.

Archived