Wash ST Recievers

aubrandon

I understand that Washington ST has two outstanding recievers. From what I hear, One is All American caliaber and the other is first team PAC 10. Does anyone know anything about them. I know the PAC 10 is known for producing outstanding recievers where they throw the ball 30-40 times a game.

Just how good is their duo?

I haven't read up on their receivers.

Are they good at catching passes from a quarterback that's laying on the ground? I don't know about their offensive ends, but I know about our defensive ends!

Best Offensive Player: Senior WR Jason Hill. He likely would've been a late second, early third round draft pick had he left at the end of last year. Now the senior returns with a great résumé to scare the rest of the Pac 10. 107 career catches, 2,104 yards, 25 touchdowns, and a 19.7 yard-per-catch average should put him on a few preseason All-America teams.

Link

I feel Irons was good last year, with the potential to be great this year. I personally have little worries about their offense lighting us up through the air. I think out down lineman will out quick them to death, and out "little bitty" LB's will finish off what down lineman leave behind. WDE!

Archived