Where can I buy a jersey????

aubiescottie

What's up guys, new to the forum...

Went out this past weekend shopping for a new Jersey, went to Hibbett's and Academy, and it seems like no place has any for sale!!! There are a few on the internet (no authentic ones) but the pickings are slim, mainly retro style ones.

The only thing I can think of is that once the Russell ones sold out, there were no Under Armour jersey's waiting to be put on store shelves. I checked the Under Armour website (plenty of Maryland stuff, the only other school they sponser) to no avail!

Does anyone have an idea when Under Armour is going to release them????

:(:(:(

Try eBay. They usually have quite a few authentic and game worn jerseys on there. Mind you, they're all Russell. Under Armour isn't even selling Auburn tshirts on their site yet let alone jerseys. I think you're going to have to be pretty patient for the moment if you want a UA made jersey.

Noone has the jerseys yet. I'm thinking it might be midseason before the new Under Armour ones hit the streets.

Nor does Under Armour offer our stuff in fat boy sizes. But I digress.....

Noone has the jerseys yet. I'm thinking it might be midseason before the new Under Armour ones hit the streets.

They have XXXL Under Armour which is the size I wear but you wouldn't want to see me in it! :)

They have XXXL Under Armour which is the size I wear but you wouldn't want to see me in it! :)

That's Greg Smith large. :muscles:

Yes, they have XXXL in Under Armour, but it's not offered in the Auburn Under Armour stuff. Believe me, I've tried. I want one of the polo shirts. I saw CTT wearing one a few months ago at a Pro-Am here in Memphis. They're SHARP!

I have an orange polo and its pretty cool. The under armor logo on the side is neat lookin. I really like the white polos too.

I really want a jersey. The last jersey I got was a Russell from 2003. I was planning on getting one on Friday afternoon before Wash. St. but if y'all are saying that they won't be out till mid-season, I'll be upset.

Ryan

Archived