From Dirons22 on ITAT

DKW 86

Mr. Irons needs no comment from me.

http://mb19.scout.com/fauburnfrm2.showMess...ID=129436.topic

Author Comment

dirons22

(8/23/06 10:48:41 pm )

I have been Reading all

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The predictions, One WSU fan comparing runningbacks Harrison( 05 WSU) to Calhoun(05 UW) Harrison would not have had 1900 yards in the SEC or Big Ten. Thats why he was drafted 4 rounds behind J Adi from LSU(SEC) And Maroney( MIN Big ten) and Norwood( MISS ST.SEC).

I'm sorry the only thing going on in the PAC 10 is USC. AND this is not 2003. AUBURN is for real this year. You see the Coaches will look for perfection all season and tell all the press the guys are not ready! To them (the coaches) they may not be. But when the lights come on on Sept 2nd Football ability will take over. and nothing the Pac 10 throws this way could beat MISS ST. Heck I'm looking for ARKY to bring the WOOD to USC This is the SEC toughest DARN FOOTBALL in the country we will not lose to WSU. I'm sorry I'm not singing the SAD SONG we will win and win BIG. Score 42-14 AUBURN WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!

I quit reading when he said that "nothing the Pac-10 throws this way could be MSU" and that "Arkansas was going to bring the wood to USC."

UCLA, Cal, Oregon, ASU, OSU and many others in that league are lightyears ahead of lowly MSU. And as for Arkansas beating USC? Wow. They lost 70-17 to them last year and have possibly lost McFadden... I'm all for the SEC, and will be pulling for the Hogs on 9/2, but Mr. Irons needs to be a little more realistic.

I believe the Washington State game will be a high scoring game on both sides as our new Defense is broken in.I look for Auburn 34 WST 27. I also unlike most on the board think that CAL will beat Tenn.I look for a 24 to 13 score on that one.

I quit reading when he said that "nothing the Pac-10 throws this way could be MSU" and that "Arkansas was going to bring the wood to USC."

UCLA, Cal, Oregon, ASU, OSU and many others in that league are lightyears ahead of lowly MSU. And as for Arkansas beating USC? Wow. They lost 70-17 to them last year and have possibly lost McFadden... I'm all for the SEC, and will be pulling for the Hogs on 9/2, but Mr. Irons needs to be a little more realistic.

Now THIS is RICH. A uater asking that someone else be "realistic"?

Pot, Meet Mr. Kettle. :lol::lol::poke:

he usually doesn't post on a topic like that until something gets under his skin pretty far, then he usually goes a little over like his msu comment.

Archived