Sept. 2nd weather

vatz22au

I know I've sat through pouring rain, and tropical depressions in Jordan Hare to watch AU play. Hope it doesn't ruin anything - hope it isn't a major storm - hope everyone in it's path will be safe.

Even though both teams are gonna win, the humidity was going to be a factor for both of us. Here's to it still being dry and hot in the evening. :cheer:

The boys from Pullman and Honolulu would definitely have to get used to the Auburn/Tuscaloosa humidity.

It never rains.....in HEAVEN ! ! !

I may be crazy, but I would think that it would be pretty hot and humid playing football on an island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. Then again, I've never been to Hawaii, so I wouldn't know.

Maybe I need to set up a trip to 'investigate'...

I've been and I have had force marches through the mountains. It sucks! The boys from Hawaii know full well about humidity! Now the boys from West Vance are gonna find out about humility.

I may be crazy, but I would think that it would be pretty hot and humid playing football on an island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. Then again, I've never been to Hawaii, so I wouldn't know.

It's warm, but not "Alabama hot." Right now in TTown, it's overcast and 91.... in Honolulu it's sunny and 81. Plus, the southern humidity is a killer. Heck, at least they get a breeze out there in the ocean.

flush, I have to admit that is my favorite "Beatdown Coming" sig pic. Nice swim trunks, Mr. Brady! How did we not know he was gay?

flush, I have to admit that is my favorite "Beatdown Coming" sig pic. Nice swim trunks, Mr. Brady! How did we not know he was gay?

Well thank you. We are building up to a crescendo ending next Friday.

Funny pic. But, there is no beatdown coming.

I'm not at all worried about the UH game. We'll kill them w/ ball control and hopefully JPW can avoid some big picks.

I'm not at all worried about the UH game. We'll kill them w/ ball control and hopefully JPW can avoid some big picks.

I will give the ball control point. That SHOULD be in your favor.

The problem I see for ya'll is IF the weather holds the defense for Hawaii sees a lot better passer everyday than Laura Ingles Wilder.

I think ya'll hear U of H coming!

I will give the ball control point. That SHOULD be in your favor.

The problem I see for ya'll is IF the weather holds the defense for Hawaii sees a lot better passer everyday than Laura Ingles Wilder.

I think ya'll hear U of H coming!

I don't know why your really even concerned about our opener. It's like AU doesn't even play on 9/2...

JPW will be alright... our D will be above average.... Bama wins along the lines of 31-20. They won't be able to stop Darby and we'll drill them in time of possession. Also, it needs to be noted how awful UH is on the road. Last season they got shelled to the tune of 14-46 at the hands of La Tech, lost 14-42 at Mich State, and also lost to some other weak sisters on the road. BDS is a much tougher place to play than Ruston or East Lansing as well.... Seriously, I'm not really concerned about our opener.

Bama wins along the lines of 31-20.

:roflol:

Whose offense is Bama going to score 31 POINTS with??? If Hawaii scores 20 points, y'all are dead. I think you are grossly overestimating your team's ability to score points. Your offense was far better last year, than they will be in this first game with a new QB.

If Alabama wins it will be a field goal ball game like so many other "We just beat the Hell out of you 6-3" games in recent memory.

at200605_climo.gif

Forecast positions and Max winds

initial 25/2100z 14.3n 67.6w 35 kt

12hr VT 26/0600z 15.0n 69.7w 35 kt

24hr VT 26/1800z 16.0n 72.2w 40 kt

36hr VT 27/0600z 17.0n 74.7w 45 kt

48hr VT 27/1800z 18.0n 77.2w 55 kt...over Jamaica

72hr VT 28/1800z 20.5n 82.0w 65 kt...over water

96hr VT 29/1800z 23.0n 85.5w 70 kt

120hr VT 30/1800z 24.5n 88.0w 75 kt

Yeah...but it's a dry hot and humid. :big:

:au::homer:

Yeah...but it's a dry hot and humid. :big:

:au::homer:

I thought the same thing until I went to the Caribbean this past summer. Huntsville/Auburn Alabama were definitely a million times more hot than Jamaica and Cozumel. I'm thinking the ocean actually cools these places down.

Archived