OK. For the last time. Bama is Not Back.

quietfan

WE have finally arrived. uat KNOWS they can't compete and have re-evaluated and reset their sights on UT ! ! !

No, you'll lose at BDS this season. 92,138 + screaming fans cannot be wrong. Granted about 5,000 will be barners, but it's not like that will matter anyway. FWIW, you say you have finally arrived. Well it sure took you long enough. How does it feel to catch up with the rest of us?

catch up? now that's funny coming from a stupid bammer. That stadium will be nearly empty by the early 4th quarter. uat has barely caught up with Ole Miss. ALOHA

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WE have finally arrived. uat KNOWS they can't compete and have re-evaluated and reset their sights on UT ! ! !

No, you'll lose at BDS this season. 92,138 + screaming fans cannot be wrong. Granted about 5,000 will be barners, but it's not like that will matter anyway. FWIW, you say you have finally arrived. Well it sure took you long enough. How does it feel to catch up with the rest of us?

catch up? now that's funny coming from a stupid bammer. That stadium will be nearly empty by the early 4th quarter. uat has barely caught up with Ole Miss. ALOHA

We lead the SEC in Championships and Wins. We have 12 NC's. You have 1. We were there before Ole Miss and long before you arrived in 2004. Half of your statement was a typical insult. That's bad. ANd the stadiums will only be empty if there is a fire or another type of disaster. Bank on it, 5 in a row is a no go. And you can stick that thumb in a blender, you won't be needing it.

No, Bama will lose at BDS this season. 12,000 + screaming AUBURN fans cannot be wrong. Granted about 2,000 will be drunk Bama frat boys and another 14,000 drunk Crimson sluts will stay till the bitter end in the hopes of seeing another great Tide WIN of the 4th quarter, but it's not like that will matter anyway. FWIW, you have arrived and Bama can only look up to AU or back to former glory. Well it sure took you long enough. How does it feel to catch up with the rest of us?

Fixed that for you. All exits will open wide mid way thru the 3rd quarter.

Just because you added a few seats does not mean you will be any more right.

PS - All of those 92,138 + screaming fans will not be yelling FOR the Tide. My hunch is that by the start of the 4th quarter the Tide faithful will be headed for the exits so they can get good seats at Shula's Steak House in Birmingham.

PS - The Thumb really, really bothers you doesn't it? :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Lose at JH-West. Blah, blah, blah, we been hearing that for 3 centuries now. :poke:

Catching up with us? Who is us?

No, Bama will lose at BDS this season. 12,000 + screaming AUBURN fans cannot be wrong. Granted about 2,000 will be drunk Bama frat boys and another 14,000 drunk Crimson sluts will stay till the bitter end in the hopes of seeing another great Tide WIN of the 4th quarter, but it's not like that will matter anyway. FWIW, you have arrived and Bama can only look up to AU or back to former glory. Well it sure took you long enough. How does it feel to catch up with the rest of us?

PS - All of those 92,138 + screaming fans will not be yelling FOR the Tide. My hunch is that by the start of the 4th quarter the Tide faithful will be headed for the exits so they can get good seats at Shula's Steak House in Birmingham.

No, I think it's funny. I reminds me of kids I went to middle school with. If you guys get 5 wins in a row, you're going to look pretty stupid raising six fingers in public. People will think there is something wrong with you.

We lead the SEC in Championships and Wins. We have 12 NC's. You have 1.

Ah the old MNC crap. When that gets to be a bammer's best shot he knows he is in deep dodo.

Ah the old MNC crap. When that gets to be a bammer's best shot he knows he is in deep dodo.

My point was that we were "there" before you. Unless you actually count 1903 and 1919 NC's. We have 21 SEC Championships. You guys have how many?

WarTim said "we have arrived". Well, we have been there. I read an article on FoxSports.com exclaiming that this was AU's greatest era of football. Ever. Since CTT's arrival, this is the best Auburn football has ever been. Even better than the years Pat Dye and Shug were at the head. Let me say, that if this is as good as it gets, I feel for you.

Seems to me that our young west vancer needs to fire off a letter to the bamaham news. After all, Skarbinsy said uat is NOT back. :big:

My point was that we were "there" before you. Unless you actually count 1903 and 1919 NC's. We have 21 SEC Championships. You guys have how many?

The MNC stuff is for history buffs and Tuscaloosa launderomats.

"He who dwells on the past is afraid to look at the future."

Run along gnat. I have better things to waste my time on.

Just curious BG, would your rather finished 9-3 with a win over au2.gif , or keep your 10-win, rival loss season. Not poke1.gif , just genuinely curious.

9-3 and a win over auburn for sure. But not every year. Just this past year since it was 4 in a row.

And honestly, i wasnt that upset about losing to Auburn because it was our first year off of probation...and we had good wins. Going into the season, i said i was hoping for at least 8 wins and a W against either UT or Auburn.

After we beat UT, i told everyone at my tailgate...i wont be upset with an AU loss, because im not greedy. We did much better last year than I expected. I'll take it.

No, I think it's funny. I reminds me of kids I went to middle school with. If you guys get 5 wins in a row, you're going to look pretty stupid raising six fingers in public. People will think there is something wrong with you.

It has been said before and rightly so. If the bammers had not been so offended by The Thumb, Tiger Rags wouldn't have sold nearly as many tee shirts, sweat shirts, bumper stickers, etc, etc, as they have. The Bammers made The Thumb big by their constant whining and trying so ardently to say it does not matter. The more vehemently and stridently you deny, the more we know it really bothers you. Sing on O Great Denier of truth. B)

dennychimes4ip.jpg

The MNC stuff is for history buffs and Tuscaloosa launderomats.

"He who dwells on the past is afraid to look at the future."

Run along nat. I have better things to waste my time on.

Apparently you don't. You want me to leave so that you can continue to talk about Bama. Which is all you barners seem to do. Talk about Bama. IF it wasn't true, this thread wouldn't be over a page long. And for the record. If NC's are for history buffs, then why so many 2004 people's championship sigs? 2004 was a long time ago.

And I don't dwell on the past. I took a short visit to find a reference.

Just curious BG, would your rather finished 9-3 with a win over au2.gif , or keep your 10-win, rival loss season. Not poke1.gif , just genuinely curious.

9-3 and a win over auburn for sure. But not every year. Just this past year since it was 4 in a row.

And honestly, i wasnt that upset about losing to Auburn because it was our first year off of probation...and we had good wins. Going into the season, i said i was hoping for at least 8 wins and a W against either UT or Auburn.

After we beat UT, i told everyone at my tailgate...i wont be upset with an AU loss, because im not greedy. We did much better last year than I expected. I'll take it.

A little honesty is refreshing.

Apparently you don't. You want me to leave so that you can continue to talk about Bama. Which is all you barners seem to do. Talk about Bama. IF it wasn't true, this thread wouldn't be over a page long. And for the record. If NC's are for history buffs, then why so many 2004 people's championship sigs? 2004 was a long time ago.

Would you care to check the Bammmmmer boards and report back how many threads there are about AUBURN? Pot this is kettle!

4th quarter??? Try maybe the 2nd. They will be off to shine their bricks and stretch their throwing arms.

If it is anything like last year, the end of the 1st. Mullets will be raining from the upper deck...

:)

It has been said before and rightly so. If the bammers had not been so offended by The Thumb, Tiger Rags wouldn't have sold nearly as many tee shirts, sweat shirts, bumper stickers, etc, etc, as they have. The Bammers made The Thumb big by their constant whining and trying so ardently to say it does not matter. The more vehemently and stridently you deny, the more we know it really bothers you. Sing on O Great Denier of truth. B)

dennychimes4ip.jpg

The thumb doesn't bother me. It bothers some. And in front of God, stop calling me a liar. I am a Christian, I hate lying. I've counted. That is the fourth post I have been called a liar in. Assumptions are one thing, the truth is another. You assume since so many other Bama fans are bothered that I am too. I've got thick skin, but calling Bama fans liars just because they don't bow down to your insults is BS.

Alabama fans aren't zealots. We don't all think alike. Auburn fans have proved that. Some believe that UT is our #1 rival. Others believe that AU is still. Some of us respect AU, others, like me, hate AU like I hate bologna. The people attached to the thumb are the ones who bother me. Should LSU beat us this season, the will be doing the same thing you are doing right now. No big deal. I'm a Bama fan. The constant insults and slander come with the territory.

Now if you were to poke me with that mighty thumb, in the eye, I would be mad. But all it really is, is a funny looking little digit at the end of your hand. IN fact, I am going to start holding up the thumb.

BAMA NATION!! HOLD UP YOUR THUMBS!! WE HAVE THUMBS TOO!! :poke:

Would you care to check the Bammmmmer boards and report back how many threads there are about AUBURN? Pot this is kettle!

Two threads about Agbarn on the front page of the football forum.

Golly Gee! That's alot! Hi kettle.

T-H-U-M-B...You still have unanswered questions?

dennychimes4ip.jpg

The thumb doesn't bother me. It bothers some. And in front of God, stop calling me a liar. I am a Christian, I hate lying. I've counted. That is the fourth post I have been called a liar in. Assumptions are one thing, the truth is another. You assume since so many other Bama fans are bothered that I am too. I've got thick skin, but calling Bama fans liars just because they don't bow down to your insults is BS.

Alabama fans aren't zealots. We don't all think alike. Auburn fans have proved that. Some believe that UT is our #1 rival. Others believe that AU is still. Some of us respect AU, others, like me, hate AU like I hate bologna. The people attached to the thumb are the ones who bother me. Should LSU beat us this season, the will be doing the same thing you are doing right now. No big deal. I'm a Bama fan. The constant insults and slander come with the territory.

Now if you were to poke me with that mighty thumb, in the eye, I would be mad. But all it really is, is a funny looking little digit at the end of your hand. IN fact, I am going to start holding up the thumb.

Sure you have thumbs, but it will be a minimum of FIVE YEARS before you can use them in this context.

Just because you are a Christian, it does not mean your reading comprehension is good. No where have I called you a liar. Spin it any way you want it bothers you.

Some of us respect AU, other, like me, hate AU

Is that a Christian thought and attitude?

One web site? Keep going O Great dispenser of spin.

dennychimes4ip.jpg

Sure you have thumbs, but it will be a minimum of FIVE YEARS before you can use them in this context.

Just because you are a Christian, it does not mean your reading comprehension is good. No where have I called you a liar. Spin it any way you want it bothers you.

Some of us respect AU, other, like me, hate AU

Is that a Christian thought and attitude?

"Sing on O Great Denier of truth. " A denier of truth is a liar. That is where you called me a liar, no matter how you spin it.

And you also spun my words about hating AU. I said I hate them like I hate bologna. You don't know how I hate bologna or on what level. And I don't hate the people, just the University. IT's not a sin to hate things, just people. Here is something to think about. Jesus hated the acts of the folks selling items in a house of worship. He hated all pagan religions. He hated a lot of things, but loved everyone the same. But this is not a discussion of faith or religion. I brought it up, but I brought it up for a good reason. Don't throw it in my face. You know better than that, I would think.

One web site? Keep going O Great dispenser of spin.

I am banned from crimsontusks.com. So I don't bother with them. Tide-Talk may have some barner bashing. I don't go there so I don't know.

But you guys take the cake when it comes to team bashing. Not limited to Alabama. I'm done for today though.

Archived