ESPN: Predicting all 32 college football bowl games

AUChizad

I appologize if this was already posted, and if it was, mods take it down, but I just saw this.

Link

Wow.

They put us at #1 at the end of the season going into the National Championship game, yet they rarely mention us at all on all these preseason shows they've been running.

FYI -

I also have my preseason predictions out. We go 11-1, losing to fla, in the regular season. Avenge that loss in the SECCG, and face OSU in the BCS title game. Unfortunately, we lose that one in OT.

I simmed the 06 season on xbox last night 4 times and this exact scenario happened twice.

Does that really mean they have us #1 and OSU #2? Or just that the BCSCG matches #1 & #2, but they listed our name first alphabetically?

Since OSU is ahead of us now in most polls, I'm not sure how'd we move ahead of them if they still qualify for the championship game.

But first, let's beat WSU.

Does that really mean they have us #1 and OSU #2? Or just that the BCSCG matches #1 & #2, but they listed our name first alphabetically?

Since OSU is ahead of us now in most polls, I'm not sure how'd we move ahead of them if they still qualify for the championship game.

But first, let's beat WSU.

Amen Quitefan, we need to keep our heads. And when i simmed AU on my 360 we beat West Virgina in the NatlChampionship 2 out of 6 times.

Archived