In case you missed it,,,,,,,,,,,,

Tigermike

Tim called the NIP!!!!!!!

Nip...Nip...Nip....Lower humidity today than in a LONG time. Football Season IS Here ! ! !

http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=28010

WAR EAGLE!!!!!

Actually, the "Official Nip" was called several days back. Just pointing out that it is a bit more "seasonal" today and appears as if it may be even more so on Gameday! ! ! :au:

Tim called the NIP!!!!!!!

Nip...Nip...Nip....Lower humidity today than in a LONG time. Football Season IS Here ! ! !

http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=28010

WAR EAGLE!!!!!

Actually, the "Official Nip" was called several days back. Just pointing out that it is a bit more "seasonal" today and appears as if it may be even more so on Gameday! ! ! :au:

How did I miss that?????

Believe it or not, there was actually NIP in HOUSTON today! It was in the upper 60s this morning, and even tho it is still in the 90s during the day, the humidity has been uncharacteristically low, so in the shade, it is VERY pleasant! That's about as close to real NIP as we get until maybe November, so I'll take it!!!

Believe it or not, there was actually NIP in HOUSTON today! It was in the upper 60s this morning, and even tho it is still in the 90s during the day, the humidity has been uncharacteristically low, so in the shade, it is VERY pleasant! That's about as close to real NIP as we get until maybe November, so I'll take it!!!

And here I was thinking you were sending a Christmas card. :)

Enjoy it Jenny. The BLAST furnace will be back SOON. :no:

Archived