is it just me or..

WaReAgLe57

are there not as many rv's in auburn right now? i just drove downtown and looked everywhere to see what is usually crowded and i was surprised to see that in most parts it is far from it. anyone else notice this? or is it just me?

are there not as many rv's in auburn right now? i just drove downtown and looked everywhere to see what is usually crowded and i was surprised to see that in most parts it is far from it. anyone else notice this? or is it just me?

RV's aren't downtown...go down Donahue to Lem Morisson Drive. Thursday night there were probably close to 50 already out there.

There's plenty here! And they are streaming in like it's Mecca.....well, it is our Mecca!

tailgating started today @ noon on Wire and all around campus. This place is starting to really buzz!

well, when i ventured out earler i was kinda dissapointed that i didn't see more, but i guess i should go look now :) . I love it when visiting fans get all that is auburn football, the surroundings, the feel, the women, and just the plain overall atmosphere. And i should be going to auburn in about a year, i'm at southern union trying to get my core classes out of the way.

Archived