AU vs MSU Video

au.tiger.96

Wow. That was awesome. (and quick) Especially since ESPN/ABC didnt bother to show any AU highlights at half of the game tonight. I think they hit the rest of the top 25. It was good to see those.

Thanks for that.

Wow. That was awesome. (and quick) Especially since ESPN/ABC didnt bother to show any AU highlights at half of the game tonight. I think they hit the rest of the top 25. It was good to see those.

Thanks for that.

I noticed that too - whats the deal?!?!?!

Quote:

"ESPN has gotten so much power lately, it's kinda scary," Tuberville said. "And most of their analysts are coaches who haven't won any games. That's why they're there. I think you know who I'm talking about.

"And Lou Holtz gets on there and talks about what a team has to do win that game, and the guy couldn't beat anybody in our conference. These guys will come talk to you and look you straight in the eye and tell you something, then they'll get on the air and say something else.

"ESPN, I'll tell you, I don't have much to do with them anymore."

October 25, 2005

Tommy Tuberville

Quote:

"ESPN has gotten so much power lately, it's kinda scary," Tuberville said. "And most of their analysts are coaches who haven't won any games. That's why they're there. I think you know who I'm talking about.

"And Lou Holtz gets on there and talks about what a team has to do win that game, and the guy couldn't beat anybody in our conference. These guys will come talk to you and look you straight in the eye and tell you something, then they'll get on the air and say something else.

October 25, 2005

Tommy Tuberville

And as a whole I agree with his comments. ESPN doesn't mind when they voice their opinions, I would think if this is some sort of embargo because CTT spoke his mind it would set a new all time hypocracy standard. Goodness knows the "analysts" at ESPN speak their mind all the time.

Quote:

October 25, 2005

Tommy Tuberville

I was thinking the same thing.

When I make these highlight videos, I always DVR two items, the game and college gameday. Last week they talked about the AU/WSU game for a total of 27 sec (out of 2 hours) and didn't even select the game for a pick segment. This week they talk about AU only in reference to LSU "looking ahead" and no pick segment. Out of all the SEC teams, UT is getting the most coverage.

Also notice that West Virginia has been shunned as well.

Lee is so full of it. So far, he has 3 teams playing in the championship game... frickin idiot! First it was Cal... then they got shelacked. Lee proceeded to justify it by saying their offense didn't click until late in the game, and they put up 18. Lee, the pee wee's we're playing by that point. So Cal is down, but not out.

After the FSU-UM slop fest, FSU was a lock.

This morning, he picked BOISE STATE to be in the game. BOISE STATE!

So really, it should be a heck of a game, because no one has ever seen a football game with three teams competing before. How do you do the coin toss? Cal, you call heads or tails, FSU, you pick the direction, Boise, you...um... chose your sidelines?

Ol Lee and Lou were on at the same time the other night. I thought my TV was going to break.

It's time for Auburn to have their on broadcasting.org without the help of corporations. Let Auburn football graduates announce the games and broadcast it themselves. Or, use Lincoln and the internet exclusively. To heck with the big corporations making all of that money from a college sports programs. Do that and beat everyone we play would send the message that "we're not gonna take it anymore." Do away with CLTV.

Archived