Bad call

tidesnightmare

Did yall see the bull crap call?? :no: That was a legal hit.

Man! He barely got the balll off when he was hit! McConehey musta bought out the refs!

I too, disagree with the call; but I can't get mad at a ref trying to protect an athlete.

Yes, he got the call wrong, but I can't get upset about it.

I too, disagree with the call; but I can't get mad at a ref trying to protect an athlete.

that's crap! This is football buttercup! Protect him after the ball has been released for 1 to 2 seconds. That was almost at the exact moment the ball was released. What do you want the guy to do go up and give the QB a hug. That is what is wrong w/ this country I tell ya. NO BALLS! :moon::rant::bs:;)

that's crap! This is football buttercup! Protect him after the ball has been released for 1 to 2 seconds. That was almost at the exact moment the ball was released. What do you want the guy to do go up and give the QB a hug. That is what is wrong w/ this country I tell ya. NO BALLS! :moon::rant::bs:;)

I already said I didn't agree with the call -- I want to see the big hits too; but I can't get mad at a ref trying to protect student athletes.

Archived