chances are this has.....

ThatGuy

been answered but from what I heard around the Bama forums(not saying it's reliable) during the WSU opener Kenny Irons did a bit of showboating and a good many AU fans were rather unhappy with it. Is this true? and if so what did he do? I was at the Bama/Hawaii joke

been answered but from what I heard around the Bama forums(not saying it's reliable) during the WSU opener Kenny Irons did a bit of showboating and a good many AU fans were rather unhappy with it. Is this true? and if so what did he do? I was at the Bama/Hawaii joke

You mean something like dancing around like a spastic meerkat on crack and doing throat slash gestures after his team scraped by a bottom-of-the-barrel SEC team by three points? Uh, no, nothing of the sort happened.

Kenny did a little jawing and the coaches took care of it. Won't happen again.

Just to save you some time of reading the thread. He did do enough to get his butt chewed out. But, he did apologize for it and admitted it was classless, which was classy on his part to admit. I think there was alot of trash talking on the field that day and Kenny got caught up in it that one time. He is a young man that has a good head on his shoulders. He learned his lesson and I doubt it will happen again.

You mean something like dancing around like a spastic meerkat on crack and doing throat slash gestures after his team scraped by a bottom-of-the-barrel SEC team by three points? Uh, no, nothing of the sort happened.

Calm down man Im not Bashing Irons but asking a legit question because I did not see the game or what happened but thanks to everyone else that answered my question

Calm down man Im not Bashing Irons but asking a legit question because I did not see the game or what happened but thanks to everyone else that answered my question

Oh, I'm calm. Not agitated at all. Just ask anybody.

Legit question. You did see Ben and Jerry Simpson's classy act after the game Saturday, right?

Oh, I'm calm. Not agitated at all. Just ask anybody.

Legit question. You did see Ben and Jerry Simpson's classy act after the game Saturday, right?

Yeah, if he was angry there'd by shovels to the face involved.

Yes I did see the Bama players making idiots out of themselves twice so far once when they lucked out against Hawaii and then this weekend when they acted as if we won the SEC title...... Bama has some thugs trust me I go to class with them.

Yes I did see the Bama players making idiots out of themselves twice so far once when they lucked out against Hawaii and then this weekend when they acted as if we won the SEC title...... Bama has some thugs trust me I go to class with them.

=====================================================================

we knew that,but the biggest thugs are the ones that keep bailing them out of trouble, and trying to cover up all the shenanigans.....the thugs are the ones that hand deliver a story to a new beat writer of a newspaper that is so full of lies that the local beat writer of the hometown newspaper writes an article the next day that exposes that article for being what it was....someday, that police report is going to be made public and the story will finally be told......that will only be after the statute of limitations have ran out, though.....you can bet on that

=====================================================================

we knew that,but the biggest thugs are the ones that keep bailing them out of trouble, and trying to cover up all the shenanigans.....the thugs are the ones that hand deliver a story to a new beat writer of a newspaper that is so full of lies that the local beat writer of the hometown newspaper writes an article the next day that exposes that article for being what it was....someday, that police report is going to be made public and the story will finally be told......that will only be after the statute of limitations have ran out, though.....you can bet on that

Could you be talking about Juwan? lol

Can just this one post go in the Classics Forum????

Hey man how do you find those sigs.....ya know the ones that say your a ULM fan this week and stuff

it sure ain't the easter bunny, but there is more going down over there than just marijuwanna simpson

I have heard a lot of versions of Simpson's name but thats a first ROFL

Yo Thatguy, did you see where many of our students were booing our team and firing them birds when they went into the lockerrom in the VU game? And yes, it did happen...

So you say........You have been a member less than 12 hours and are already pushing buttons. Slow down before you push the wrong one. Just friendly advice...

Archived