saw this on an lsu board..

WaReAgLe57

I love how all the redneck corndogs are commenting about what pu$$13s Auburn fans must be that we didn't "Whup sum ass".

Class is apparently an inconcievable concept to them.

hope he got what he deserved soon after

sorry if this has been already posted

classy..............wow.....just wow......thats the pac 10 for ya..........honestly, im going to say it....im kinda glad you guys beat up on them.......now i just wish someone could de-throne USC

I love how all the redneck corndogs are commenting about what pu$$13s Auburn fans must be that we didn't "Whup sum ass".

call us corndogs or coonasses all you want......but "rednecks"?? come on now. As a Louisiana native that has spent the majority of his life in Alabama.........calling US "rednecks" is down right FUNNY!!!! :roflol::rolleyes:

and also it appears that the "HIGH AND MIGHTY CLASSY" AU fans did get revenge..

For the most part all the WSU fans were great. We happened to be talking to some when this whole commotion started. He got tripped (on the pavement) and then these Auburn kids were just dog piling him to death. We were saying "what the hell?". Big Boy got there at about the same time as a Lee County deputy and I think the guy ended up paying Big Boy some money for the Tiger thing to keep from going to jail.

I know the majority of AU fans are very classy people, but if you're going to read the thread be sure not to do it selectively! The guy who says he saw it all clearly says that he got what was coming to him. So don't act like LSU has no class for saying you should have kicked his a$$......hell it seems some AU fans did!!

LSU, you know us better than that.

I was on Donahue and Samford when this took place....

Believe me, there is a part two of this video somewhere.

Tough guy sure didn't stick around long, did he?

I have no problem saying the guy should have had his butt kicked, and have even less of a problem with someoene doing it. To come out of the blue and destroy someones property for no reason (and then run away like some peice of chicken sh*t) is completey uncalled for.

I have an inflatable Aubie (its up right know) and if it falls or your sqeez it, it will reinflate immediately. That one didnt.....he broke. Didnt you hear the crunch of the Fan at the bottom? God, i want to rape that guy (figuritivily)

Archived