saw this on an lsu board..

WaReAgLe57

i didn't know those coffee drinkin pot smokers had that much energy in em. j/k...........i did want to see the end, i doubt the auburn guy did anything half that stupid.

I hate WSU now. I think I will go out of my way to let people know how WSU fans really are. :-/

Basing your opinion of all WSU fans on what one guy did is a bit much don't you think? I would bet that there weren't 5 instances like that all weekend. Maybe you should think about whether or not you want to judge a fanbase of thousands of people on an act that ONE person committed.

Every team has crappy fans, regardless of what you want to think. Be vocal about the people that are acting like children, but don't take it out on everyone. I doubt you want to hear about stuff that random Auburn fans have done over the years if you're not one of the fans who is behaving like a child.

I hate WSU now. I think I will go out of my way to let people know how WSU fans really are. :-/

I agree, most of the WSU people I met and talked to were very nice and complimentary about Auburn. He was just a drunk jerk that every team has.

what? so the guy had a little fun, didn't appear to cause any damage. Besides I imagine some Auburn fans have tackled that thing themselves

Yeah, I really don't see the big deal in that. It seems to be one of those inflatable tigers......so I'd imagine that it just popped back up after a few seconds. Now, if he actually broke something then I'd be pissed.....but it doesn't appear that he did.

Well the Auburn guy that witnessed it that posted about it on the LSU board said that he paid some money to keep from going to jail. Those things run about 60-80 dollars.

I don't find it funny, but that is because I can't stand people that don't have any respect for other people's property.

what? so the guy had a little fun, didn't appear to cause any damage. Besides I imagine some Auburn fans have tackled that thing themselves

And I replied to my original post farther down saying that I was just mad at the guy. You tell me... You are standing there, and a guy comes running at you and smears you into the ground. You don't know the guy. What do you do? Laugh it off? Aww.. He is having fun!!!!!

Archived