Momma G's spinoff thread from the Q & A Thread

saniflush

I say lets stage a sit in...hell ..I'll fly up. They can take my Momma's Love when they pry it from my cold dead hand.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :homer: Mammas Love

I am partial to the Big Momma, myself.

Camel Rider is my favorite, but even if this happens it will, in no way equal the injustice served when Tiger Time and the famed Breakfast Burrito were taken from the Plains.

I am partial to the Big Momma, myself.

Camel Rider is my favorite, but even if this happens it will, in no way equal the injustice served when Tiger Time and the famed Breakfast Burrito were taken from the Plains.

True Tiger Time after a night at the Club was the best...However I still make the exact same breakfast burrito in my kitchen on certain Saturday mornings...made one for opening weekend in fact. If anyone wants one just stop on by.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm :homer: breakfast burrito

Guest Tigrinum Major

I respectfully disagree. Tiger Time, while a fine establishment in its own right, was only around from the very late 1980's. Momma G's has been there since John Heisman roamed the sidelines.

We all need to return those glass pitchers we stole while we were in school and help them right themselves financially.

As I was the one what started said spinoff, let me clarify. I had heard that the folks who were buying everything up to construct game day condos was hot on Momma's trail wanting that land.

They have no financial problems that I know of, but I was wondering if anyone else had heard that about the developers.

That is all. Carry on.

BTW, Momma's Reuben is the best thing on the menu to me.

Mmmmmm.... Camel Rider.

My favorite. I hope it doesn't close. I am thinking back to the last couple of times I have been to AU and haven't had time for a sandwich. I should have made time :(

I waited in line for 45 minutes after the WSU game for my Momma's love and cheese nachos(best combination you can get there). It doesn't seem they are going anywhere anytime soon.

I respectfully disagree. Tiger Time, while a fine establishment in its own right, was only around from the very late 1980's. Momma G's has been there since John Heisman roamed the sidelines.

We all need to return those glass pitchers we stole while we were in school and help them right themselves financially.

I think mama g's has only been there since '76

I really hope it is not true. I would say that corner is too small to put a condo on, but lord knows that the city would let them shoehorn in whatever the could there.

They already got the Wendy's that was was on Magnolia, not that it was a big loss, but its still taking a useful business that catered to many people and replacing it with a "business" that is only going to cater to a select few 6 months out of the year.

This town started going off the deep end when the Flush was evicted for an Amsouth....which has the possibility of being closed since Amsouth and Regions are merging. Both of them have a branches downtown about a sand wedge apart from each other.

Mmmmmm.... Camel Rider.

My favorite. I hope it doesn't close. I am thinking back to the last couple of times I have been to AU and haven't had time for a sandwich. I should have made time :(

I've had so many Camel Riders I could wear a turban and not feel strange. I never go to Auburn without at least getting one to go. I hope it is not true!

I really hope it is not true. I would say that corner is too small to put a condo on, but lord knows that the city would let them shoehorn in whatever the could there.

They already got the Wendy's that was was on Magnolia, not that it was a big loss, but its still taking a useful business that catered to many people and replacing it with a "business" that is only going to cater to a select few 6 months out of the year.

This town started going off the deep end when the Flush was evicted for an Amsouth....which has the possibility of being closed since Amsouth and Regions are merging. Both of them have a branches downtown about a sand wedge apart from each other.

I was thinking the same thing about the flush. Is there nothing sacred? Is Toomer's Drugs next? How about we just tear down Samford Hall? Its not good for much anymore.

I think the uproar will be as big as Jetgate if something happens to Momma G's. Momma's Love is a right of passage for entrance to God's country.

I was thinking the same thing about the flush. Is there nothing sacred? Is Toomer's Drugs next? How about we just tear down Samford Hall? Its not good for much anymore.

I think the uproar will be as big as Jetgate if something happens to Momma G's. Momma's Love is a right of passage for entrance to God's country.

What if Momma wants to sell?

Archived