Hey fellas.

atreus21

I'm impressed with the class of the board in general in how much credit it's giving my LSU Tigers for this game. Barring getting screwed by the BCS, I think it's a big possibility that the winner of this game will have a great shot at the national championship, and of course will be in the driver's seat for the SEC Championship game, barring upsets by Alabama.

Anyway, may the best team win! I'll be back here after the game to discuss it, and I promise to remain civil whether we win or lose (as long as I receive civility in return :) .)

atreus21

You will get it from the majority, but one false move and the board will become a jungle for those who test it :)

Good................well, enjoy. I will be honest when I say I hope LSWhoo gets smacked!

But then I would be lying if I said otherwise ;)

atreus21

You will get it from the majority, but one false move and the board will become a jungle for those who test it :)

Good................well, enjoy. I will be honest when I say I hope LSWhoo gets smacked!

But then I would be lying if I said otherwise ;)

Toufreakingche, fellow SEC. Let's kill some tigers.

Guest Tigrinum Major

All the LSU fans that have been stopping by have been good this year. I think both sides are too spooked to talk much smack.

Here's to a new day where Auburn and LSU fans all get along and unite in a common front against other teams that neither of us like very much.

All the LSU fans that have been stopping by have been good this year. I think both sides are too spooked to talk much smack.

Here's to a new day where Auburn and LSU fans all get along and unite in a common front against other teams that neither of us like very much.

I think you hit the nail on the head. This game is a pure toss up, that's why I predict 6-3 LSU.

Check out my column tomorow, both Tigers will enjoy.

DD

I think you hit the nail on the head. This game is a pure toss up, that's why I predict 6-3 LSU.

DD

Wow, if that's legit, welcome on in - we enjoy your pieces.

6-3? These are some potent offenses we're talking about. I look for the combined score to be in the upper 30's, with Auburn getting the majority of course. :)

It seems to me that there is no question about the quality of these two teams this year. In the past, one or both teams were unproven. The game results may prove me wrong, but I expect a championship like performance from both sets of tigers. It's a pity though that LSWho has to lose!

DD

Change of heart at the last minute? ;)

http://www.sportsline.com/collegefootball/expertpicks

Indeed Numa, inquiring minds want to know... ;)

Archived