Name the Winner  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Clemson or FSU?

• Clemson
    • FSU
  2. 2. Will the losing HC be in real trouble

• Yes
    • No

Many are saying that the loser of this game may be well on their way out.

FSU has only 45 yards rushing in two games so far. (Doesnt that sound like :au: under CTB?) The carping about OC woes at FSU are getting to be near legend. Many think the game has passed by CBB and OC Jeff Bowden. Will FSU be under enough pressure to at l;east lose CJB?

Clemson dropped a game to BC last weekend that they were supposed to win. A loss to FSU, at Talahassee, where Clemson has never won, would kill all chances of Clemson winning the ACC. That was there goal this season. HC Tommy Bowden was already on the mildly hot seat for how bad he has done the last few years.

Is the losing HC going to be under real pressure after this game to resign?

All I know is that I had a tough time making that pick. After week one, FSU would have been the sure pick and then they almost get slammed by Troy. Clemson has a great first week also and then gets laid into by a mediocre BC team. I went ahead and went with the dad beating his son again. I think Tommy would is more in the hot seat after a loss then Bobby is.

I just don't think the powers that be would have enough kahunas to even think about getting rid of Diddy even if he lost this game by double digits.

On the other hand, if FSU does win, then Tommah may be in trouble.

Based on his past performance, I am thinking that Tommah puts it all together this weekend and gets that job saving big win that he normally has to pull out of his hat later in the season.

Nothing really new about Clemson dropping games they were almost a sure thing to win. Clemson does have a little offense which is more than I can say for FSU. My boys from troy would have handed FSU an earthshaking lose if it wasn't for yet another saving performance by the FSU D. Clemson has more talent on Offense than Troy an for that matter better coaching or more sense than Miami on that side of the ball as well. I still don’t see how pathetic miami is and how Coaker can make that much of a fool of himself with all that talent, even sheila could lead that O. Anyhow daddy throws him another bone, an why not no one at FSU has the testicular strength to push of daddy bowden. I would not be surprised to see a 7-0 or 3-0 type game.

fsu wins, clemson chokes on moderate expectations again. When is the media ever gonna stop declaring clemson to be the "darkhorse" contenders? I expect 7-5 to 8-4 out of them every year with a win over the lamecocks. Anyone noticed how pathetic football is in the carolina's these days?

Well......here's a little bit on this.

I see it in a different light...but I like Clemson in games more than most in here. Hell, I spent the majority of my childhood in that stadium up there.

Clemson has lost 4 defensive starters the last two weeks. Anthony Waters (LB) was the big hit, but a DB, DL, and Free Safety have been added to an already young defense.

On the other hand, the Clemson O has been impressive. First year starter Will Proctor has been very good in his senior season after backing up San Diego draftee Charlie Whiehurst the last three years. The Tigers have a really good running game and a lot of talent at WR. The kicking game has been good in regards to FGs, but special teams let them down with a kickoff return for TD that helped in their demise last weekend(the ACC, by the way, acknowledged that there were two block in the backs that were not called during the kickoff return for TD).

FSU has been a poor example of O power this season. No running game and a very mediocre passing game puts them in a pickle. I do not see them putting more than 20 on the Tigers on Sat.

The FSU D is their only hope, in my .5% oppinion. If they can stop Clemson on 65% of their drives, the Tigers lose. If not, it could be a reversal of fortune for Clemson in nole country.

Clemson 27

FSU 17

I may be wrong, but that's the way I see it.

This is overhyped game #2 of the season (Miami vs.FSU being #1). Because they play in the ACC both these teams will finish w/ 8 wins, but they both suck right now.

Like someone said earlier, Diddy will survive a loss here but Tommy would most definitely feel the heat should the Tigers lose.

I think Tommy finally wins in Tallerhassee; 23-17

Archived