Florida gametime

jwise0022

does anyone know when kickoff will be for the florida game? i have to fly out that weekend and am trying not to miss the game. thanks, and sorry for looking past this weekend, but its a necessity

I will step out on the ledge..

2:30pm CST 100%

My question is does CBS have first pick every weekend? There are no other compelling games that weekend that CBS would want.

I'm not sure but I know that CBS is having a night game this week. Shouldn't the night game be the spotlight game? Surprised that our game isn't at 7 and the UF-UT game isn't at 2:30ct. But they don't have any other late broadcasts scheduled. So plan on it being a 2:30ct game.

guys you should all be ashamed of yourselves. Every Auburn and LSU fan knows we play at 2:30 CST. on CBS. It's the biggest game of the year and less than 48 hours away....come on guys...

Now addressing the question at hand.... UF and UT play at 7:00 CST ALSO ON CBS....

guys you should all be ashamed of yourselves. Every Auburn and LSU fan knows we play at 2:30 CST. on CBS. It's the biggest game of the year and less than 48 hours away....come on guys...

Now addressing the question at hand.... UF and UT play at 7:00 CST ALSO ON CBS....

He meant AU/UF :moon:

settle down...I am pretty sure he meant the Auburn-Florida game...

OOPS....yeah, you could be right...now that I read it again... my apologies to the original poster... :gofig:

I don't think i'm the only one that misread the post though...LOL...

Archived