Tennessee with an eagle!?!

autgrs05

Before the start of the Tenn. v. Fla. game Tennessee had an eagle circle the stadium. Now call me crazy, and I may be wrong, but I have always been under the impression that having an eagle circle the stadium was a uniquely Auburn experience. If someone could help me out on this one.. I mean has Tennessee always had an eagle.. do they only have it for special games like Florida? Someone let me know.

War Damn Eagle :au: !!

They rent that bald eagle named "Challenger" for some games. I have been there when the "number 2 ranked bald eagle" flew. Everyone just stands there and watches him fly. No "War Eagle" cheering, and no goose bumps. It is nothing to even compare to Tiger, Spirit, or Nova. WAAAAAAAAR EAGLE!!!!

In 1968, I attended an Air Force Academy game at the academy. They had a falcon that did the same thing our eagles do. On this day, the falcon made a pass at the bait on the field and then proceeded out of the end of the stadium, never to bee seen again. I don't remember who won the game but I remember the flight of the falcon.

OH MY GOD if you got to see Spirit fly yesterday it was one of the best ones ever he came so close to where we were standing on the ramp that it was crazy.

OH MY GOD if you got to see Spirit fly yesterday it was one of the best ones ever he came so close to where we were standing on the ramp that it was crazy.

Haha, that's the truth. When he passed over us for the second time in the student section, I thought some people were just gonna die from excitement. You could tell his trainer was freaking out a little bit, because she was frantically swinging the lure around trying to get Spirit down onto the field!

For some reason, CBS didn't show the eagle flight before the game. :thumbsdown:

CBS is biased to the SEC east ;)

UT has flown that damn bird a couple of times over the last few years..

I am shocked that no one has shot it down thinking it was Ronnie Brown looking for Mr. Allen :)

CBS is biased to the SEC east ;)

UT has flown that damn bird a couple of times over the last few years..

I am shocked that no one has shot it down thinking it was Ronnie Brown looking for Mr. Allen :)

Dang, you made me spit my raisin bran all over my monitor....

WDE! :roflol:

Archived