I saw CTT today

Ranger12

at the KFC in Decatur today. He ordered a couple of KFC snackers. I did not say anything because I did not want to bother him.

On another note, when I was watching practice today, I noticed that Kenny, Carl, Brandon, Brad, and Borges were not there today. I was told by CTT and Muschamp that Borges will not be at the game against Buffalo.

I also saw CTT today. He was at the Checkers in Mobile. He ordered a #2 combo. I didn't speak to him because he was on the phone.

Must have been after practice. Guess he was picking something up on the way down to Orange Beach. He did mention to me that he may take the next couple of days off also and let Will Herring oversee the practices.

I also saw CTT today. He was at the Checkers in Mobile. He ordered a #2 combo. I didn't speak to him because he was on the phone.

Must have been after practice. Guess he was picking something up on the way down to Orange Beach. He did mention to me that he may take the next couple of days off also and let Will Herring oversee the practices.

From what I understand from his phone conversation, CTT has some errands to run next Saturday and will probably miss most of the first half. Something about an oil change and a haircut.

at the KFC in Decatur today. He ordered a couple of KFC snackers. I did not say anything because I did not want to bother him.

On another note, when I was watching practice today, I noticed that Kenny, Carl, Brandon, Brad, and Borges were not there today. I was told by CTT and Muschamp that Borges will not be at the game against Buffalo.

Boy, Coach Tuberville is really getting around. Is he using the Colonial Bank jet these days? :lol:

BUt perhaps someone in Auburn could confirm this rumor: I heard Jamarcus Russell was still in Jordan-Hare trying to get a pass into the endzone...

I was in Birmingham at the Galleria today and I saw CTT in Parisians buying a pair of gloves with the thumb cut out. Over heard something about some team in November, but anyway I didn't talk to him. I also went to practice today and noticed 90 of our scholarship players were out because they had to get manicures, something about making their thumbs look nice. Im just saying, It was reported on The absolute truth .

I saw TT in Singapore this weekend at Keow Lee's Chicken Rice shop. He was ordering chicken feet and fried rice....any-way, he was on his way to the Maldives for a diving trip....said he would be back before the Florida game....didn't figure he would need to be there for South Carolina either since they can't score....plus, he just doesn't like being in the same town with Spurrier....

I was in Birmingham at the Galleria today and I saw CTT in Parisians buying a pair of gloves with the thumb cut out. Over heard something about some team in November, but anyway I didn't talk to him. I also went to practice today and noticed 90 of our scholarship players were out because they had to get manicures, something about making their thumbs look nice. Im just saying, It was reported on The absolute truth .

Nice hustle!~

Archived