One More Post And I Move On To Tulane

CalcoTiger

I came after the game and congratulated you on a hard fought win and it was honestly a real hard thing to do because just like alot of Auburn fans i hate to lose.

Being an LSU fan of coarse i look through Purple and Gold glasses and i only see the bad calls made against my team . LOL

As i look back at the game their were indeed bad calls made against both teams . Since we cant go back an change it we have to move on. You would hope that the SEC would get the best officials they can and hold them to a high standard. Did they effect the game. Yes. Was it just bad for LSU. No.

It is a shame that the officiating is what everyone is talking about and not the effort of two great teams that gave everything they had.

They usually have a way of evening out in the long run. Maybe we get a close call in a game later this year that helps us win. Who Knows.

But the thought i want to leave with is that i wouldnt trade SEC football for anything. I have come to appreciate the competition and the happyness i get from watching the SEC and i always pull for the SEC when LSU is not involved. Sometimes it is hard but i do.

Being stuck out in California i can tell you how lucky all you guys are to be able to see your team and have the honor of feeling the excitement first hand. Dont take it for granted and enjoy every minute.

Best of luck the rest of the year and congrats on the win.

I came after the game and congratulated you on a hard fought win and it was honestly a real hard thing to do because just like alot of Auburn fans i hate to lose.

Being an LSU fan of coarse i look through Purple and Gold glasses and i only see the bad calls made against my team . LOL

As i look back at the game their were indeed bad calls made against both teams . Since we cant go back an change it we have to move on. You would hope that the SEC would get the best officials they can and hold them to a high standard. Did they effect the game. Yes. Was it just bad for LSU. No.

It is a shame that the officiating is what everyone is talking about and not the effort of two great teams that gave everything they had.

They usually have a way of evening out in the long run. Maybe we get a close call in a game later this year that helps us win. Who Knows.

But the thought i want to leave with is that i wouldnt trade SEC football for anything. I have come to appreciate the competition and the happyness i get from watching the SEC and i always pull for the SEC when LSU is not involved. Sometimes it is hard but i do.

Being stuck out in California i can tell you how lucky all you guys are to be able to see your team and have the honor of feeling the excitement first hand. Dont take it for granted and enjoy every minute.

Best of luck the rest of the year and congrats on the win.

:thumbsup:

Good post Calico. Good luck to your Tigers for the reat of the way!

War SEC and War Damn Eagle!

Yes, I thoroughly enjoyed watching LSU hand Miami's arse to them last year, as one example.

Good luck to your Tigers the rest of the season.

what everyone else said... 99.9% of the LSU fans i met were really cool people. hope yall do well the rest of the year... you have a great ballteam. war dam SEC (except bammer) and WAR EAGLE!!!

Great post. Good luck to you guys for the rest of the year. I don't think you'll need luck though with the team you have.

P. S. You might want to save your post so you can use it again next year Calico! :poke:

Great post. Good luck to you guys for the rest of the year. I don't think you'll need luck though with the team you have.

P. S. You might want to save your post so you can use it again next year Calico! :poke:

No way !!!. Next Year We Double What you paid the refs so its not even close !!! LOL

I was looking at the schedules today and i think we can both help each other to the BCS.

If we both win out the rest of the way then it makes your victory over us look better and our loss look better as well.

Here's to us both taking care of our business.

Does anybody think we could still finish 1 and 2 in the country?

Archived