I have revived the dead horse....

PigskinPat

I came across this article and found it to be interesting. It appears that Shula has been caught talking out of both sides of his mouth or is it simply lying? It was like, "We need you to play, DJ. ..... You can't play?...OK......Then I guess you're suspended." The question is, who are we to believe and what are we to believe? So glad we don't have this wishy washy crap going at AU. Yet another reason it's great, to be, an Auburn Tiger!

http://www.tfponline.com/absolutenm/templa...&zoneid=140

Personally I think that Shula is feeling the heat. He can't afford to lose to teams that Alabama thinks that they are suppose to beat. Combine one of those or two with a loss to Auburn and I think he is out and he knows it.

He is weighing a paycheck against integrity atm and trying to spin it.

Favorite quote of the day:

"If we score touchdowns on the 2-yard line and in the red zone, we're the best offense in America," Wilson said.

And who have you played?? Sorry.. but there are many a team who have better qbs and better offenses than....bama. If you cant score against Vandy.......well, you shouldn't be making comments such as that young grasshopper.

Favorite quote of the day:

"If we score touchdowns on the 2-yard line and in the red zone, we're the best offense in America," Wilson said.

And who have you played?? Sorry.. but there are many a team who have better qbs and better offenses than....bama. If you cant score against Vandy.......well, you shouldn't be making comments such as that young grasshopper.

thanks nice reply

Please, someone tell me that the uaters are not STILL gonna' try to defend this crap?..please....

009-a.jpg

This man has the call, not some jealous mullet wearing tool in a crimson shirt. They were pulling so hard for :lsu: to beat us simply because they know :ua: can't do it themselves!

Hey mullets....read this

whine.jpg

CLICK CLACK! They know it's coming!

Woh. Some loser actually took the time to break all those down for us. It was YOU wasn't it BG?

I agree GG, that looks like conclusive evidence that the SEC officials got it right.

By the way, BG, we all can agree that the world looks a LOT different in stills than it does on video. The SEC officials REVIEWED the video, and saw nothing wrong with the call.

You don't have a dog in this fight. Get over it, put your jealousy aside, and get on with you life.

As long as we are beating dead horses

http://www.wilddogdigital.com/Auburn2006/index.htm

The ref's call on the play was absolutely correct according to the rules. Ignorance of the rules is no excuse. The only controversy I can possibly think of is why Les Miles doesn't even know the rules of the sport in which he's a head coach. Shut UP coach -- you look dumber than Shulla!

"Auburn won, deservedly," Miles said to Louisiana media. "Our football team played damn well. They deserved to be treated very fairly. I don't quite know if that happened. I'm certain I'll find out what the calls were. No excuses. They won. I've got to get a better understanding of the rules."

First of all, if you want to discuss Sheila's lax discipline, it's destined to be a flame war so that stuff belongs in the Woodshed from now on.

Second, about LSU: We won. They lost. End of story.

Archived