New to the board

AUChE94

Hola and welcome. Be wary with AWK. If he asks you out on a date take his request with a grain of salt because you'd probably just get stood up anyway.

War Eagle

Dude, you got stood up?

Don't even try to turn this around on me, TM. Don't EVEN try. You know dang well what I'm talking about. You cried for days, I thought you'd never stop.

I bet thats not the first time or the last time you will say that.

who wants to take a roundhouse kick to the face from a man wearing pants like these? I dont think so!!

Welcome to the board and WDE be careful this board is like a drug :big:

To the newbies, welcome and be aware that there are extra ppoints awarded by some of us if you can bring the smackdown. Enjoy and post often.

Welcome newbies. May I suggest you apologize to Jen first thing. That will get you off to a good start. I guess I owe her one too.

Jen,

I am deeply sorry and filled with regret and shame that I have been leaving the "points per game" numbers on my picks. I truly did not know that it was terribly wrong to do so. Thank goodness that it has likely caused me to miss getting credit for many of my best picks. As you can see from this week's picks, I have straightened out and am following proper protocol. I shall go forward and sin no more. Please consider my humble apology and find it in your heart to at least partially forgive me.

Your Most Humble Servant & Admirer,

L E

(Newbies, feel free to use my apology as a form letter. Just change a word here or there, and she probably won't notice.)

If this post doesn't scare a new poster off, nothing will.

Heck, it about scared me off [shiver]

Welcome newbies. May I suggest you apologize to Jen first thing. That will get you off to a good start. I guess I owe her one too.

*sigh*

Legal, I never said one thing about you leaving the numbers, etc. in your pick em posts - I just edited your posts, and the couple of others who did the same thing, and moved on. P'cola ran the pick em for me this past week while we were road tripping to the AU-LSU game, and HE made the comment.

But I appreciate the fact that you have seen the error of your ways, and I can assure you that you have not lost any points because of your trangressions.

So stop trying to make me sound like the two headed bitch from hell. That's only on every second Tuesday, or fourth Monday, not every single day.

Dear heavens - between the characterizations of me as a psycho, and the total degeneration into public man-love (weren't you guys supposed to keep that stuff in private??), it is a wonder this board gets ANY new members who aren't either seriously med dependent or into alternative lifestyles. (NTTAWWT) :no:

So newbies, welcome to our little slice of heaven. Familiarity with football, movie quotes and Monty Python will get you off to a much better start than taking the advice of a liberal ambulance chasing shyster. :big:

Dear heavens - between the characterizations of me as a psycho, and the total degeneration into public man-love (weren't you guys supposed to keep that stuff in private??), it is a wonder this board gets ANY new members who aren't either seriously med dependent or into alternative lifestyles. (NTTAWWT) :no:

The Love@AUnation thread didn't make, but looks like we might need to add a Rainbow Room just to keep this stuff where it belongs!

Anyway, welcome to you new guys. Glad you've joined us!

The Love@AUnation thread didn't make, but looks like we might need to add a Rainbow Room just to keep this stuff where it belongs!

Anyway, welcome to you new guys. Glad you've joined us!

Is the Rainbow room similar to Wes's Track lighting boom boom room?

*sigh*

Legal, I never said one thing about you leaving the numbers, etc. in your pick em posts - I just edited your posts, and the couple of others who did the same thing, and moved on. P'cola ran the pick em for me this past week while we were road tripping to the AU-LSU game, and HE made the comment.

But I appreciate the fact that you have seen the error of your ways, and I can assure you that you have not lost any points because of your trangressions.

So stop trying to make me sound like the two headed bitch from hell. That's only on every second Tuesday, or fourth Monday, not every single day.

So newbies, welcome to our little slice of heaven. Familiarity with football, movie quotes and Monty Python will get you off to a much better start than taking the advice of a liberal ambulance chasing shyster. :big:

You're great Jen. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't kid around with you. It's just that sometimes I have to jerk your chain just to get noticed! *grin*

Come on in Newbies, the water is fine!

Archived