New to the board

AUChE94

Welcome to the Board. Read THE RULES, at the top. The rules and the moderators are why this board is a pleasant and intelligent place to be. I wouldn't want you to end up in the Woodshed.

Once again, welcome and WDE!

Hola and welcome. Be wary with AWK. If he asks you out on a date take his request with a grain of salt because you'd probably just get stood up anyway.

War Eagle

p.s. don't dis chuck norris, liger seems to be in a love affair with him. :poke:

You'd do good not turn around right now my friend. I pity you. A roundhouse to the face is waiting for you and you don't even know it.

Hola and welcome. Be wary with AWK. If he asks you out on a date take his request with a grain of salt because you'd probably just get stood up anyway.

War Eagle

Dude, you got stood up?

War Eagle

Dude, you got stood up?

Don't even try to turn this around on me, TM. Don't EVEN try. You know dang well what I'm talking about. You cried for days, I thought you'd never stop.

To the new guys, try to ignore the man-love in this thread. They are freaks, but they are our freaks :poke:

Either way, welcome to the board...

:au:

Sto, just because we reject your advances, doesn't mean you should try and poison our newest posters against us. You come with too much baggage my friend. :big:

Oh, and welcome to you too, AUredthing. Post often, bring wit, sarcasm and a thick skin and you will do just fine.

bring wit, sarcasm and a thick skin and you will do just fine.

True, it is a shark tank in here at times. No stingrays allowed, though.

Archived