A litle Shanehead to brighten your day.

DKW 86

http://www.finebaum.com/shane.html

The ole "We cant beat them so we will have a random ancient history lesson" article is presented here for you amazement.

You think with all the embarassment he has suffered over the last 6 years he would know better by now.

The bammies are scared, and shane is the prototypical dirt road alumni just voicing what they're all thinking. By blanketing themselves in this delusion, the bammies are insulated from the cold hard facts of life in the SEC today. Beatdowns are comin'! :lol:

i have now decided after reading that crock of **** that I will no longer be able to read his stuff even when making fun of it because it angers me to think that there are actually people out there that are that stupid and delusional...sheesh...Go :arky:

i have now decided after reading that crock of **** that I will no longer be able to read his stuff even when making fun of it because it angers me to think that there are actually people out there that are that stupid and delusional...sheesh...Go :arky:

He's giving voice to their majority.

He's giving voice to their majority.

i know which makes it even harder to understand

Just remember this, the more we click the link (I did early this morning to see what he had to spew) the longer he hangs around. I'm not saying this is a bad thing, b/c he couldn't be a better spokesman for the Crimson Turd Nation. But the more hits he gets the better for him. So if you really want him to go away, the only thing you can do is avoid the website, in particular - "Shane Sez."

umm is he talking about the same team that almost lost to HAWAII and VANDY. Thats right i said HAWAII and VANDY........at HOME. Ahh denial the first hurdle in realizing you now SUCK.

See why we hate them?

I have never read a sportswriter who so blindly hangs on to the past like its the last coconut on a desert island. Baby jesus i do know why you hate these guys.

he is not a sportswriter, just some arrogant loser that is being pimped by that show. They let him write

this stuff like he is some authority, then hold him up and see what he gets hit with. It's a rating gimmick.

The more extreme the better .

Holy Lord. I need to hook this guy up with this bama fan I work with. Completely delusional, yet somehow blindly optimistic about their program.

Shane deserves an ice cream cone for such a finely written piece of crap. I've read better articles that have come out of my dog in the backyard.

I like the way Shane says that Bammer has the best record in the SEC based on his arbitrary start date of the beginning of the 2005 season.

Alabama has the best record in the entire SEC starting with the 1st game of the ’05 season. Currently, Bama sits at 13-2 while Auburn, LSU, Georgia and Florida are 12-3

Hey Shane...Why don't we compare records since the beginning of the 2004 season?

Bama - 19-8

Auburn - 25-3

He better enjoy bammers 3-0 record. He's gonna be pretty miserable by the end of the season. Actually he's gonna be miserable after the :arky: game.

It would be easy for me to make a derogatory statement about Finebaum that I would probably regret in an open forum like this. But I will say this.

Mister, and I used that term loosely, Finebaum seems like the kind of person that never played sports as a kid and now uses his position as a way to get back at the jocks. I agree, that the more people he stirs up and calls his show and reads his article, the better his ratings. I've often wondered is he has actually held a football, much less knows what one looks like.

Finebaum, you made the list.

http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=28863

About Bammer's NCAA probations - Don't you know they worked hard to get those? I realize Phil Fulmer, aka the Devil, did provide a little help without their knowing.

He better enjoy bammers 3-0 record. He's gonna be pretty miserable by the end of the season. Actually he's gonna be miserable after the :arky: game.

His perception of bammer football is in no way based in reality. Therefore, no game, win or lose, could have any impact on his opinion of bammer.

Someone needs to ask Shane what the self appointed label "National Powerhouse" and that gaudy 13-2 record since 05 has gotten the Tide, that's right top of the others recieving votes in the AP poll.

Also, he's not a very good writer. Just look at that column. It's all over the place. It's like he can't keep a solid thought, so he's playing tennis with "ALABAMA HAYAS HE-STORE-EE" and "WE HAYAVE A GUD REKERD" at random points.

By the way, one of their losses in that time period came to Auburn.

Guys you all are missing the most important part of that commentary. Finally a bammer has publicly acknowledged the effects of probabtion has finally ended with this statement.....

"With the Crimson Tide now running on all cylinders again, Auburns window of domination over Alabama, their most prized claim to fame, is about to end"

Now I just wonder what the excuse will be now.

There's no reason to believe why everything that he predicted can't become true. I agree that AU appears to be the much better team this season... but all of this crap about us being the second-rate school in the state is BS. AU and UA are on equal footing now... there may be times where one school posts a 4 game winning streak, but there will be no complete domination over a a period of 15-20 years. The parity within the NCAA and the general screwups that both of our schools are guaranteed of making will prohibit either school from becoming a powerhouse year in and year out while the other sits at 7-5 and spends Christmas Eve in Shreveport. It's just not going to happen.

There's no reason to believe why everything that he predicted can't become true. I agree that AU appears to be the much better team this season... but all of this crap about us being the second-rate school in the state is BS. AU and UA are on equal footing now... there may be times where one school posts a 4 game winning streak, but there will be no complete domination over a a period of 15-20 years. The parity within the NCAA and the general screwups that both of our schools are guaranteed of making will prohibit either school from becoming a powerhouse year in and year out while the other sits at 7-5 and spends Christmas Eve in Shreveport. It's just not going to happen.

This really jumped out at me. WC, the weekend has just started and you are drunk on the Kool Aid.

I will concede that your school has the series edge, I will give you the fact that your school has a greater number of wins and MNCs.

But for you to say that the schools are on equal footing is ridiculous.

Auburn has more talent, better coaches, and is currently in the national title hunt. You team is still hurting from being penalized for cheating, your head coach still isn't proven and you are not even ranked.

Archived