Can Alabama beat Florida?

CircleDrill

What do you think? Kentucky gave them a run for their money at first. Then they just got worn down by a better, more conditioned team. Alabama *should* be a notch above Kentucky, don't you think?

Can Alabama beat Florida in the swamp?

What do you think? Kentucky gave them a run for their money at first. Then they just got worn down by a better, more conditioned team. Alabama *should* be a notch above Kentucky, don't you think?

Can Alabama beat Florida in the swamp?

Yep. They can. And if they do, they'll be "back" again.

My question is "Can we (Auburn) beat Florida in JHS?" Their front four looked really good against Kentuck. We cannot have a letdown because Myer forces you to cover the entire field and their team speed equals ours. Who cares about Bammer!

My question is "Can we (Auburn) beat Florida in JHS?" Their front four looked really good against Kentuck. We cannot have a letdown because Myer forces you to cover the entire field and their team speed equals ours. Who cares about Bammer!

florida aint mgot a prayer if you asked me they may be a 2 loss team when they get there

Florida will destroy Alabama.

We will destroy Florida. Kentucky gave them a lot of trouble in the first half. And I'd like to think we're better than Kentucky.

hell, buffalo gave us trouble in the first half

Alabama could win, but I think the talent on UF will oveercome. UAT D will keep them in it, but the Gator Nation will be fired up after last year!

Auburn has the team to beat in the SEC when they want to play.

Well, the kool aid is back out today, and it's particularly strong.

One Bama fan has carefully disected every single play of the last four games and now understands. Darby is a decoy. he is running poorly on purpose to get the secondary overconfident and to cheat up to "tee off" on the SEC's best back. This makes it easy for the receivers to get open. When they think they've got that figured out and start to play the receivers, Darby will run wild again.

If it weren't for cheating refs who ruled a CLEAR forward pass as a fumble, Bama would have won that game 31-10 and the plan would be working out perfect. But since they did cheat, it makes the plan even sweeter when it's unleashed on Florida and Tennessee (sure wins) and LSU and Auburn (probable wins). You see, there's not a team in the SEC and there may not be one in the nation that can defend the talent UA has at receiver and at RB. They will have to make a choice. And when they do? Bama's got them. Shula's had it planned ever since this summer. You've got to credit Darby for being a team guy and playing along. (This one came from a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows Darby and he SWEARS it's true. Darby's playing possum until the "big" teams come up and then he'll show what he can do).

I never know whether to laugh or cry when I hear, see or read their stuff these days. I mostly just laugh that nervous little laugh I use when this other guy I run into around town starts telling me that Satan is in the checkout line at Wal Mart, peeking up through the barcode scanners.

after the whipping UF got last year, i'm sure they will be out for some blood this season. i think what bothers me the most is JPW is actually not a bad QB when you see some of the numbers he puts up and when you really watch him play. he has a very strong arm (78 yard pass against the hogs for example) and seems pretty sharp. i think its maybe a little lack of support and poor play calling decisions.

Florida will destroy Alabama.

We will destroy Florida. Kentucky gave them a lot of trouble in the first half. And I'd like to think we're better than Kentucky.

hell, buffalo gave us trouble in the first half

True, but you have to realize the atmosphere we will be under when we play Florida. When we played Buffalo we weren't playing 100%, not because we couldn't, but because we just didn't care enough. But when Florida comes in, they will most likely be undefeated, will probably still be #5 in the nation, just that will make us play better and more intense.

When Florida played Kentucky last night, it was not as if Kentucky was resting their first stringers etc, they were playing their guts out and gave Florida hell. To me, 100% Kentucky = 60% Auburn.

I see this one being close with the edge going to UF in the end. Bammies' defense will rattle Leak for much of the game but I think it's UFs defensive front that will be the difference maker. They'll be able to put more pressure on SJPW than he's seen to this point and keep him from zeroing in on Brown, who is a scary receiver by the way. That, and the home field advantage spell a 24-17 win for the Gators.

But when Florida comes in, they will most likely be undefeated, will probably still be #5 in the nation, just that will make us play better and more intense.

Doesn't LSU get them the week before we do? I think LSU hangs an L on UF. The D is too quick for the spread.

Bama COULD beat UF, but let's be real about this....Darby has struggled against lesser times, Jimmy Johns is obviously not going to get any carries; Florida wins.

So far as we go, we should beat UF. Yes, they have a good deal of speed, one of the few times that can rival ours, however, Chris Leak ALWAYS cracks under pressuer (see Bama game last year). Leak will be playing in a hostile environment against a defense that is faster, and tougher than any he is going to see this season. He will, again, crack under the pressure and have a mistake-ridden game.

USC, here we come

Bama can beat them. Florida can beat us.

I say less talk about bama and more talk about USC.

agreed, the real question or concern is that South Carolina can beat us.

Florida will cause us some real problems.

Bama can beat them. Florida can beat us.

I say less talk about bama and more talk about USC.

agreed, the real question or concern is that South Carolina can beat us.

Florida will cause us some real problems.

Not to take anything away from him but Sarah Jessica hasn't been pressured yet by a defensive front like Florida has.

I think LSU will have them so sore(like we were at the Buffalo game) that it will make things a lot easier for us.It's all in the schedule. :) LSU will beat them and the hurt continues when we get them in Jordan Hare.

AU 20

Fla 13

Archived