Official Game Thread

AUesquire

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Irons needs to stay on his feet a little more he is getting airborn way too much

I thought our defense played well against LSU, which is besides the fact of poor coaching by LSU. It wasn't great against WSU.. and Buffalo didn't do too shabby. I am sorry, but after last year, I can not sit back and smile about it.

I'm sorry, but I refuse to start acting like bammers and getting critical of a defense that has been our strength all season. Funny how alot of you guys were doing nothing but singing the praises of Muschcamp and the defense before this game, especially after the LSU game and now you all are talking like we have the worst DC and defense in the country.

I'm just going to stop posting for right now before I say something I should not!!! :angry:

I'm not saying we should get rid of anybody... I'm saying that our defense needs a big time tune up.. esp. the secondary. If you remember LSU was driving the ball right down the field on us at the end of that game ti'll the clock ran out.. thank god for rule changes.

We have not stopped them since the first quarter!!!!!

2 TDs and a FG..... We have not done a thing on D since the first quarter.

We dont seem to be able to stop them until after they cross the down marker.

Ranger, this is the second ranked team in the nation. This is our chance to be the only team watched and showcase our program. As I type this is EXACTLY what the announcer is saying. And as I type, we rush 3 again and they rip off 8 yards. I'm upset with Muschamp because he's going away from everything he's done to this point. We continue to rush 3. WHY???

Archived