Official Game Thread

AUesquire

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My God...it's upset night, and we're the freaking Goliath. How the HELL did that ever happen?!?!

Because we underestimated Steve Spurrier just because it was SC. Mushcamp got out coached tonight by a great offensive mind. But, that is no reason to call for the guys head. Muschamp is a proven DC and he will move on from this game and learn.

Look I have no problem with being critical of the defensive coaching tonight, but some of the comments about getting rid of Muschcamp, etc was over the line if you ask me. Sounded too much like fans of the school on the west side of the state.

I also so a lack of execution from the players at times. Our young secondary got exposed. We also had a bad night with penalties.

It will be a runh

Well I was wrong but man a run there would have worked. I blame CWM but Newton played a heck of a game give it to him, great passes and he is very quick.

I AM FED UP WITH TUBY PLAYING TO NOT LOSE!!!!!!!!!!! THIS GAME SHOULD'VE BEEN OVER BUT NOOOOOO TUBS HAS 2 vGO ALL CONSERVATIVE AND run the ball 3 straight times just to punt it back to SC!!!!!!!!!!!WAKE UP TUBY!!!!

RAM IT DOWN THEIR THROATS AND FINISH WHAT U STARTED!!! :puke:

It will be a runh

Well I was wrong but man a run there would have worked. I blame CWM but Newton played a heck of a game give it to him, great passes and he is very quick.

I also think CWM was winless or 1-7 against the old ball coach ...

Archived