Official Game Thread

AUesquire

Well it looks like I'll most likely be sitting at the house tonight, watching the game by myself. I'm lonely and have no life...but that's another story. So I'll be making a fool of myself while I post on the Board unless I get a better offer or the wife and kids interfere with my favorite passtime...Auburn Football.

Anyone up for a game thread? Just hope it's not like the funniest thread of all time...the Arky/USC thread from last year. My personal favorite post was something to the effect of:

D***, I now know the USC fight song by heart. :P

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't join you tonight. I was on here a bunch for the LSU game. I am the only AU fan in town that I know who doesn't have season tickets. But since this is an away game I'm going to be watching with a bunch of other people and it would probably be a little nerdish to hang out in the computer room and type on the computer the whole game.

Well it looks like I'll most likely be sitting at the house tonight, watching the game by myself. I'm lonely and have no life...but that's another story. So I'll be making a fool of myself while I post on the Board unless I get a better offer or the wife and kids interfere with my favorite passtime...Auburn Football.

Anyone up for a game thread? Just hope it's not like the funniest thread of all time...the Arky/USC thread from last year. My personal favorite post was something to the effect of:

I was supposed to be at the game tonight, but caught a nice little bug yesterday. Looks like I'll be watching from the couch. Oh well, at least I can blame it on illness and not lack of a social life. :)

I'll post something ... from the stadium!

Fargin' bastage. :no:

I'll be sittin' at home nursing a Newcastle Brown Ale, watching a game by myself and pondering my pathetic existence, and you'll be posting amongst 85,000 football crazed fans from Columbia South Carolina. Is there no justice oh great wanderer of the sidelines?

hmmmmmm...newcastle!!!! One of my favs....

the current plan is cater lawn till halftime, then to buffalos for some free drinks on my girlfriend's boss, whoo!

I was supposed to be at the game tonight, but caught a nice little bug yesterday. Looks like I'll be watching from the couch. Oh well, at least I can blame it on illness and not lack of a social life. :)

Same here.... At least I got someone coming over to take care of my poor self while I watch the game ;)B)

Watching from the couch, unfortunately for the same reason as Auesquire :cry3: . So I am in will come by at halftime to give my .02$, hopefully on how our Tigers are beating the gamecocks mercilessly.

Bro, must be something going around then. I woke up this morning blowing chunks. Finally feel better, but I'll be at home watching it. Hopefully I will not jinx us since I have been over at a friends house for the other games, besides Buffalo, to watch them.

Don't know if I'll post during the game. I have a policy of trying to wait until after the game, but you never know.

Bro, must be something going around then. I woke up this morning blowing chunks. Finally feel better, but I'll be at home watching it. Hopefully I will not jinx us since I have been over at a friends house for the other games, besides Buffalo, to watch them.

Don't know if I'll post during the game. I have a policy of trying to wait until after the game, but you never know.

blowing chunks, that's niiice... I could go somewhere with that but I want. :puke:

dammit it's starting to rain so it looks like cater lawn is out, hopefully they still have the cookout. haha i'm always up for free food. looks like i'll be watching from my dorm room with a few friends

dammit it's starting to rain so it looks like cater lawn is out, hopefully they still have the cookout. haha i'm always up for free food. looks like i'll be watching from my dorm room with a few friends

Eat some fried chicken. It's a nice night for chicken. There's nasty little storm about to hit Auburn.

Eat some fried chicken. It's a nice night for chicken. There's nasty little storm about to hit Auburn.

Yea the wind is pickin up pretty wild... lets not hope thats an omen <_< The only storm I want to see tonight is the storm known as the Tigers :au:

Alright home from work got all my Auburn dress on , a cold Yuengling and a shot of Crown ready for the game. I really have no one and no life not even a wife or kids. Oh wait, what the heck am I complaining about. I got it made!! WDE!!!!

Our offense looked AWESOME on the first drive.... our O-line was pushing back 8-9 players in the box at a time... lets keep it up :au::cheer:

Archived