you guys think you feel bad

duckhuntersc

I think there are some here that aren't giving South Carolina enough credit. The switch to Newton at QB seems to have energized that whole team. That was not the same Gamecocks I watched earlier in the year. It was an awesome effort by those guys. There were alot of coaches who have to face you guys down the road that just got very nervous tonight.

I think there are some here that aren't giving South Carolina enough credit. The switch to Newton at QB seems to have energized that whole team. That was not the same Gamecocks I watched earlier in the year. It was an awesome effort by those guys. There were alot of coaches who have to face you guys down the road that just got very nervous tonight.

**** Gets it. *****

**** Gets it. *****

Ditto. That is why I made the comment on another thread before this game was even played that I saw a different SC team last weak. Sure it was against FAU, but I saw SC's pffense click like it had not before. Before that FAU game, SC was so freakin' inefficient on offense it was embarrassing to watch. The Wofford game speaks for that. But, FAU is just as bad of a team, but SC was able to hang 45 points on them while holding them to 6 points, when they only scored 27 points on Wofford and allowed 20 points. They change in QB was big difference for SC. Mitchell may not ever get his job back.

Good luck to USC! =D Spurrier is my 2nd favorite coach, except when we play against him. That offense was as good as I have seen in a while. Sure our defense didn't play too good, although allowing 17 points isn't too bad (A+ game with PAC-10 standards).. It was just annoying seeing a team do what they did against our defense. We are use to doing that to other teams. Feels really bad when your on the other side.

I was one of them before the game but not now. SC has a real charge with Newton in the game, here on Aunation the majority underestimated him, CWM, CTT and our defense underestimated him, he made that shown he will not get that luxury again by any team I assure you.

Fowler (or Herbie, one of 'em) mentioned last night how the Auburn game last year seemed to rev up SC, and they went on to have a great second half of the season, beating the Gators and Vols. I think that's about to happen again.

Moral of the Blake Mitchell story...don't get into barfights, there just may be a WR on your team who is a better QB than you. :lol:

Newton was unstoppable last night. Our defense is not too shabby, eventhough they were not up to par last night. Let's hope that SC saved some for some other SEC teams and can pull off some big wins.

:arky: or only beat Utah State by 20...Horrible for us :arky:

Welcome to the board, MR.

I think a whole bunch of coaches just made a little star next to the south carolina game for them this year. This was a great game for the cocks even with the loss. War Eagle and Go Cocks!

All I have heard this morning on the airwaves is how bad Auburn looked and how we did not do this and did not do that..............I too think that South Carolina will be looked at in a different light in a short period of time! Auburn looked bad? South Carolina looked good..........

You don't beat an SEC team 48-7 at your house and go to their house and expect the same results, that kind of loss stings a bit and tends to lead to what we saw last night.

If you feel bad now, you can imagine how we felt a few weeks ago coming off of a 7 point win against Wofford.

LOL.

Looks like you guys may be a totally different team with newton in there. We'll see and Good Luck!

I've always begrudgingly liked Spurrier. He says what he thinks.

Archived