Anybody listen to the Post-Game Show???

JohnDeere

Anybody out there catch CTT's interview on the post-game radio show?

If you heard it, correct me if I am wrong. He basically said, "We had some fornuate things happen tonight. We are by no stretch a a great team, we just work hard and we are fornuate alot of times."

I think he is conceding the fact that Auburn has a very good football team this year, not a "great" team that could make a run at the MNC. If it had of been UF last night, AU would have lost. I will be expecting Auburn to lose at least one game before December.

Also, anybody catch CTT's shot at Holtz on the pregame?

No, do tell.

something like Spurrier has done a great job considering what the previous guys left

him to work with

. I will be expecting Auburn to lose at least one game before December.

I will be expecting to win everyone of them until the scoreboard shows me different.

No, do tell.

CTT was commenting on Spurrier's recruiting and depth..it basically like this... "Yeah, Steve has about 8 to 10 guys left over from Holtz's team, but they are really a young team, they are short-handed in alot of places..you know he had throw about 4 or 5 kids off the team that were from Lou Holtz's team, they just didn't want to get with the program for whatever reason, you know it was a mess here when Steve came in. He is trying to do things right and build from the bottom up, I mean he has to start completely over in alot of places..give him a few years...?

Then Tubs took a shot at ESPN..I can't remeber what brought up this comment but it was like...."I know alot the folks at home listen to the radio..alot of folks listen to the game on the radio while they watch it on TV"

WDE Coach Tubs.

I fire up the radio an hour before the game and listen to the radio while watching the game on mute on the T.V. I would rather hear Stan White's opinion then a Yankee hack who from Ohio St. and pretty boy who never touched a football a day in his life.

That is funny!

I could not get the radio broadcast clear so I listend to Fowler and Herbie and I will say I thought they were VERY complimentary of us.

If it had of been UF last night, AU would have lost.

Sounds like speculation to me.

No, do tell.

CTT was commenting on Spurrier's recruiting and depth..it basically like this... "Yeah, Steve has about 8 to 10 guys left over from Holtz's team, but they are really a young team, they are short-handed in alot of places..you know he had throw about 4 or 5 kids off the team that were from Lou Holtz's team, they just didn't want to get with the program for whatever reason, you know it was a mess here when Steve came in. He is trying to do things right and build from the bottom up, I mean he has to start completely over in alot of places..give him a few years...?

Then Tubs took a shot at ESPN..I can't remeber what brought up this comment but it was like...."I know alot the folks at home listen to the radio..alot of folks listen to the game on the radio while they watch it on TV"

WDE Coach Tubs.

I fire up the radio an hour before the game and listen to the radio while watching the game on mute on the T.V. I would rather hear Stan White's opinion then a Yankee hack who from Ohio St. and pretty boy who never touched a football a day in his life.

Ditto.

. I will be expecting Auburn to lose at least one game before December.

I will be expecting to win everyone of them until the scoreboard shows me different.

Let me rephrase..I will be expecting them to win every ballgame, I don't see them as the second best team out of 117 D1 teams. And they will play face tougher teams with more talent then SC, so they better get better.

No, do tell.

WDE Coach Tubs.

That's funny as hell! Going right at him like that is great. Lou Holtz has been reduced to a bumbling idiot that has nothing of any substance to add to the pre-game conversation. He sounded drunk last night talking with Mark May and Rece Davis. Big step down from Trev Alberts. There has got to be somebody available better than Holtz?!?

I think Holtz is a drunk. Look closely at his nose and cheeks for spider or varicose veins, evidence of alcoholism.

Hey! I resemble that remark.

Did anyone catch the last thing Fowler said when going away from the game? "Auburn hangs on........but will it be enough to keep them at number two"!

They were talking about how it will be a shame that AU would stay where they are and that USC wont go up in the polls.

Did anyone catch the last thing Fowler said when going away from the game? "Auburn hangs on........but will it be enough to keep them at number two"!

They were talking about how it will be a shame that AU would stay where they are and that USC wont go up in the polls.

Because USC looked so great against a horrible Arizona team last week? The double standard is amazing.

Well if we had to lose one...I had rather loose to FLA the first go around

then we face them again at the SEC Championship game.

and Beat the Pants off them...

ONE GAME AT A TIME... is all that matters right now..WDE!!!

that statement makes me want to :puke:

part of me wants auburn to loose so i don't have to read everyone's whinning about espn and the pollsters. you know the truth espn is right. we did not look like a #2 team and why should we get that respect. on the flipside if we would have won by 40 that would still not change the thinking for a good percentage of people on this board.

no disrespect to anybody but i hear enough whinning from my 18 month old.

Archived