Hoover on Espn U

jumbo

The team is John Curtis from Louisiana.

Has the best player on the field in their RB/WR McKnight

Slink your right Mcnight looked like a man among boys!

I hear that Uab is going to try and Hire Propst! on talk radio in birmingham it has been thrown out there on several shows would be a very good hire!

The team is John Curtis from Louisiana.

Has the best player on the field in their RB/WR McKnight

When we first moved to Metairie, I think I was in 2nd or 3rd grade, my parents sent me to John Curtis for a year. No kidding, at that age, they start getting them ready to play football.

14-28 to some team from Louisiana.....Shula's job remains safe, Propst to be fired tommorrow

Some Team, has won 20 Championships and has The Winningest coach in the High School ranks. When Hoover was calling schools in Texas, Cali., and Ok. to line up a game All of them said that theirs was filled and some of the schools told Hoover to try John Curtis.......I was thinkin'......."Set Up". It's like, okay yall think yall are so Big and Bad......Then try little ole John Curtis. Oh yea, by the way, they are coached by Coach John Curtis, the son of the founding father. I told everyone at work Thurs. that on next years Two-A-Days, that we'd be seeing Hoover getting beat by John Curtis. They were all like, "Hoover is Awesome, they beat that team from Tulsa at Tulsa." I calmly replied, "That Tulsa team that was supposed to show how Awesome Hoover was, had a New Head Coach and a lot of their starters from the last year squad Graduated." Also, John Curtis Christian (?), I'm not sure they're a Christian school or not......I know they're a Private school, has a Stud RB/WR in Joe McKnight. Of course everyone was like "Who's Joe Knight?" Again, looking like I know a lot, I tell them that he's not only the No. 2 RB, but that he's also the No. 4 Athlete, and the Top 15 Prospect in the Entire Country and he has Auburn on his Top 10 list. Anywho........War "BY GOD" Eagle

I have nothing against Curtis but their school is the reason for numerous Louisiana High School Football rules.

what are they doing recruiting players

Yea.........They are a Private School. I'm not so sure how they go about doing it, maybe letting in student/athletes no matter where they live. I'm not really sure, though.

Yea.........They are a Private School. I'm not so sure how they go about doing it, maybe letting in student/athletes no matter where they live. I'm not really sure, though.

I was recruited in the 6th grade to play football for West Birmingham Christian! they hung around the ball park telling me how good I was and that I would get a scolly if i would come play for them!

I was recruited in the 6th grade to play football for West Birmingham Christian! they hung around the ball park telling me how good I was and that I would get a scolly if i would come play for them!

Oh Yea........In 10th Grade I got a Scholarship offer from the Birmingham School of Fine Arts, for my Acting Abilities. My sprained ankle turned into a Season Ending Injury. :big:

Anybody know what happened to Hoover in the second half? They seemed to be having their way with them in the first half until JC scored, then Hoover went right back down to the 6, got a bunch of penalties, missed a field goal, and JC hit an 80 yard pass on the next play to tie it up. Hoover went right back down and missed another field goal, then I had to leave. I was only listening on the radio, but from what I heard, it didn't sound like they were going to have too much trouble. Needless to say....

Oh Yea........In 10th Grade I got a Scholarship offer from the Birmingham School of Fine Arts, for my Acting Abilities. My sprained ankle turned into a Season Ending Injury. :big:

sorry that tib fib kept you from play for the mnc for junior high at wbc

Anybody know what happened to Hoover in the second half? They seemed to be having their way with them in the first half until JC scored, then Hoover went right back down to the 6, got a bunch of penalties, missed a field goal, and JC hit an 80 yard pass on the next play to tie it up. Hoover went right back down and missed another field goal, then I had to leave. I was only listening on the radio, but from what I heard, it didn't sound like they were going to have too much trouble. Needless to say....

Hoover laid down and let mcknight take over the game 8 touches for over 200yds Rw was just throwing the ball up for grabs

Louisiana is ranked 4th in the nation for putting high-school athletes into good college programs. Also, think about the number of players in the NBA, MLB, and NFL that are from LOUISIANA! I'll give you a hint, it's a lot. Marshall Faulk, Chris Duhon, Kordell Stewart to name a few. See my little ole insignificant homestate is an athlete factory baby!

John Curtis is good, but West Monroe is just as good. WM has an incredible defensive line with a 5 star defensive end(Luther Davis) and a 4 star defensive tackle (Will Blackwell).bad news for us is he likes USC and he has a girlfriend in Los Angeles ( Joe Mcknight). He's hands down the best player in Louisiana. by the way, GEAUX LOUISIANA :thumbsup:

Curtis is a Christian school.

But I wish they hadn't kept enrollment down, I'd love to see them play West Monroe in the playoffs.

Rw was just throwing the ball up for grabs

Kinda like what Sarah Jessica Parker Wilson did today late in the Florida Game. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I watched the Oaks Christian Academy game on espn 2 thursday night, and that school is sick, Jimmy Clausen, who is just ridiculous and both their running backs have signed with USC. I think they said they have 9-10 seniors who will be signing D-1 scholrships, just crazy!

Archived