Who still thinks the Iraq war is going well?

TexasTiger

Yep. the US, and freedom, are still winning. Despite the heavy cost. Why do you ask ?

Sure do. I hear reports three times a week on how what is being reported and what's really happening on the ground are two different views. You see, I don't get my info from the left wing media. I get it from a guy on the ground WITH the Iraqi Army on a daily basis. You should try the truth.

Yep. the US, and freedom, are still winning. Despite the heavy cost. Why do you ask ?
Sure do. I hear reports three times a week on how what is being reported and what's really happening on the ground are two different views. You see, I don't get my info from the left wing media. I get it from a guy on the ground WITH the Iraqi Army on a daily basis. You should try the truth.

:drink1:

Check out the sig TA. He pulls the trigger so you can pull your pud.

Been there, done that and earned the right to pull whatever I want. You just bought the shirt and talk a lot of smack.

Been there, done that and earned the right to pull whatever I want. You just bought the shirt and talk a lot of smack.

Smackdown!!!

Did you pull the trigger or just clean up the mess. And you aren't there now, so you have no idea what is happening. Let those on the ground tell the real truth. And those of you who have "earned" the right, have enough respect for those who are still earning it to find out the real truth. Not just some media fantasy.

Freedom, yea right. It's ####### killing zone and police state. 100 attacks a day, boy gotta love that kind of freedom. :rotflol:

It's going to get worse before it gets better, if it ever gets better. Moreover, your president doesn't have the sense to call the right shots. He's an idiot, remember? It's too bad Bushco didn't really serve his country honorably. The useless piece of coke-head flesh that is "W".

Did you pull the trigger or just clean up the mess. And you aren't there now, so you have no idea what is happening. Let those on the ground tell the real truth. And those of you who have "earned" the right, have enough respect for those who are still earning it to find out the real truth. Not just some media fantasy.

I raised my hand and showed up. You?

I served too. Most Democrats have real feelings of patriotism, while Repubs talk a good line of ####, but never get there hands dirty. Some of 'em even end up molesting children.

Raised my hand but the board was cancelled. Moved on with life. Knew better than to enlist with a college degree. Sometimes you have to move on. It's called life. Thank you for raising your hand. Now let the current generation do their job without you spitting in their face daily. You should have more respect for what they are doing on the ground rather than just using the liberal lies to degrade their accomplishments.

Raised my hand but the board was cancelled. Moved on with life. Knew better than to enlist with a college degree. Sometimes you have to move on. It's called life. Thank you for raising your hand. Now let the current generation do their job without you spitting in their face daily. You should have more respect for what they are doing on the ground rather than just using the liberal lies to degrade their accomplishments.

Well said, CCTAU. Those brave young men and women over there have not only had to fight the most ruthless enemy this nation has ever faced, they are having to watch their backs from cowardly attacks by some of the "patriots" back home.

I'll never forget what these liberal have done to undermine our troops on the battlefield.

Well said, CCTAU. Those brave young men and women over there have not only had to fight the most ruthless enemy this nation has ever faced, they are having to watch their backs from cowardly attacks by some of the "patriots" back home.

I'll never forget what these liberal have done to undermine our troops on the battlefield.

With attitudes like those, we could still be in Vietnam. I'll bet we could have gotten 250k Americans killed over there by now. Oh, those nasty protesters - coward, queer, dope head commies. "If we don't win in Vietnam, the whole of Asia is doom to communism - even taking in New Zealand and Australia!" That was the pro-war mantra back then. Yell "the sky is falling" all you want, but maybe you ought to look up every now and then.

55 tortured dead Iraqis found in Bagdad today. State of emergency was extended by the Iraqi government yesterday. Good news you say? I'm sure those dead guys would be interested in hearing the good news you speak of.

With attitudes like those, we could still be in Vietnam. I'll bet we could have gotten 250k Americans killed over there by now. Oh, those nasty protesters - coward, queer, dope head commies. "If we don't win in Vietnam, the whole of Asia is doom to communism - even taking in New Zealand and Australia!" That was the pro-war mantra back then. Yell "the sky is falling" all you want, but maybe you ought to look up every now and then.

Lets see....

Cambodia - Check

Vietnam - Check

Laos - Check

How many million died in that part of the world after our hippies and media won the PR campaign? Oh, I forgot, those people don't matter. Their lives aren't worth anything.

Freedom, yea right. It's ####### killing zone and police state. 100 attacks a day, boy gotta love that kind of freedom. :rotflol:

It's going to get worse before it gets better, if it ever gets better. Moreover, your president doesn't have the sense to call the right shots. He's an idiot, remember? It's too bad Bushco didn't really serve his country honorably. The useless piece of coke-head flesh that is "W".

OUR President never said it was going to be easy. Not once, not ever. He's called it right all along, only some have selective hearing. He's smarter than Kerry, for what ever that's worth.

When Clinton snorted coke, and despised the military, he's a rebel.

When Bush did serve and may have snorted coke, he's a 'coke head'.

Bush has made his medical check ups public every year he's been in office.

We've never once seen any results for Clinton's medical check ups.

Wonder why that is <_<

Lets see....

Cambodia - Check

Vietnam - Check

Laos - Check

How many million died in that part of the world after our hippies and media won the PR campaign? Oh, I forgot, those people don't matter. Their lives aren't worth anything.

Cambodia is not communist.

Vietnam was the country where the war was.

Laos is the only additional state to go commie.

How does the domino theory stack up against fact?

Do you have facts that more millions died after we cut and ran under a Republican Administration than before the Republicans cut and ran?

The Khmer Rouge controlled everything in Cambodia except for the parliment building in Phnom Penh, and that fell in April of 1975. In 1974, Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge gained the recognition of 63 countries as the true government of Cambodia. A move was even made at the United Nations to give the seat for Cambodia to the Khmer Rouge. Estimates place the death toll from the spread of communism there from 1972 to 1979 at anywhere between 1.5 million and 3 million.

To throw the American withdrawal from Vietnam at the feet of the Republicans is as stupid as placing it at the feet of the Democrats for having us there in the first place. The media lost that battle for the Americans, much like they are trying to do in Iraq today.

Support the troops by investigating the government of the corporations who sent them there for no other reason than to enrich the defense contractors and bankers who profit from the deficit/debt. Oh yea, and give an idiot president a reason strut. Republicans are good for war, deficits and deterioration of infrastructure.

BLOODY BAGHDAD DAY LEAVES 263 DEAD

Tuesday, October 03, 2006 - FreeMarketNews.com

In the last day, the body count in Iraq exploded as at least 263 were killed or found dead; 30 of those were insurgents killed in Ramadi. Tensions are particularly high due to two mass kidnappings that occurred in Baghdad. At least 16 of a total of 40 kidnap victims are still missing. Roadside bombs, mortars and simple shootings took many lives, while stray fire or mortars took the lives of several children. -antiwar

Staff Selections - Links

http://www.freemarketnews.com/WorldNews-Print.asp?nid=22664

BLOODY BAGHDAD DAY LEAVES 263 DEAD

Tuesday, October 03, 2006 - FreeMarketNews.com

In the last day, the body count in Iraq exploded as at least 263 were killed or found dead; 30 of those were insurgents killed in Ramadi. Tensions are particularly high due to two mass kidnappings that occurred in Baghdad. At least 16 of a total of 40 kidnap victims are still missing. Roadside bombs, mortars and simple shootings took many lives, while stray fire or mortars took the lives of several children. -antiwar

Staff Selections - Links

http://www.freemarketnews.com/WorldNews-Print.asp?nid=22664

You leftist liberal jerk BF! You want to point out how many dead people there are. You don't point out that over a million Iraqs lived through the night without being killed. You obviously want to slant the truth in favor of your Democratic electorate just a month before the election. Why don't you grow up, be an American and support Bush!!

These people could have been dying before the war. There was no media to print it. So how do we know. We do know that torture and death was a way of life for the Iraqis with no hope for peace. Now they have opportunity to make it work. Its up to their new government to try and work things out. It will take time and will probably be ugly. It will continue to take our help.

Not too long ago, we were still bombing and hanging people for just the color of their skin. What makes you think that in five years, they can magically have a perfect government. It takes time. A democratic government in the middle east will foster an attitude of hope and freedom. That is why we have so many muslixes opposing this. That is why it will be so difficult. If most of you who don't care now, would have spoken up five years ago, we could have just nuked the area and divided up the soil. Can't have it both ways. Either got to kill them all or go through the humane process of assisting with a people's government.

Archived