Arkansas Boards

DCWarEagle

Guest Tigrinum Major

You're certainly entitled to your opinion. If you get past some of the crap, they have some very entertaining posters over there.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guess so..........Opinion are just like.............well you know!

I just have a hard time with all the childish crap, I mean if I want that I will listen to the PF Show!

Its funny reading the boards over there its hard to find a post about us....on both hogville and Whoopig they are all saying we are gonna kill them and how much they wish they had CTT as their head coach.

Yeah, we are pretty realistic.

Back to back losing seasons will cause a lot of tempers to flare. I don't recomend them.

Its funny reading the boards over there its hard to find a post about us....on both hogville and Whoopig they are all saying we are gonna kill them and how much they wish they had CTT as their head coach.

Back to back losing seasons will cause a lot of tempers to flare. I don't recomend them.

Hey we've been there....thank god our little piggy resigned though.

If I'm in a mood to joust and be snarky, woopig is the place. If I actually want to discuss the upcoming game or ask a question about Arkansas sports, I'd go to hogville.

Hey we've been there....thank god our little piggy resigned though.

Well if we can catch Nutt with our own Bobby Louder's daughter he may :no: resign. That may not happen.

Archived